Professor Beeker's 4x4 Nirvana NL

No nanas yet. Also, the more I look the seed development seems to be isolated to just a few colas per NL. Cut a taster off the supreme cbd durban a week or so ago and just gave it a try in da buddha. Pretty sedative feelin, tasted like sweet spicy fruit. Piney lemon smell. Overall pretty dank.

Alright guys. I'm in day 59 of flower. Things are juicy, things are also very yellow. I've got about 90% cloudy trichs on all the gals, one NL is really ripe and I've toyed with the idea of chopping her this weekend and giving it a good dry for a few days then making all of that one into qwet hash. It's the one that's had the seed issue and is definitely more ripe than the others, but also the most unimpressive plant. Pretty exciting stuff though, so proud of myself for coming through the whole grow in one piece. Not so noob anymore:)

Nice job, Professor. The excitement of growing never fades and your expanding confidence will open new opportunities.

I'm looking forward to hearing how your buds smoke someday.

Keep it up!
/Obi

Alright guys. I'm in day 59 of flower. Things are juicy, things are also very yellow. I've got about 90% cloudy trichs on all the gals, one NL is really ripe and I've toyed with the idea of chopping her this weekend and giving it a good dry for a few days then making all of that one into qwet hash. It's the one that's had the seed issue and is definitely more ripe than the others, but also the most unimpressive plant. Pretty exciting stuff though, so proud of myself for coming through the whole grow in one piece. Not so noob anymore:)

Glad to hear from you (finally), professor! I had been wondering what happened to u for a couple weeks.

Congratulations on your excellent results!

While everyone's up and at 'em, anybody have feels about the rosin press method? Been looking to get either a high5 press or make one. But anyone have an opinion on press shatterz potency?

Alright guys. I've chopped all the plants. The first seedy NL gave me 54 grams. Lots of trim. Got the other NL almost trimmed up and the two supreme durbans hanging to dry in the tent. Luckily my wife has found she really likes to trim. Which is great cause she does a great job and I'm not so much on how tedious it can be, I got the shaky hands coach. So in the next week I should have have a total weight and some pics. Stay tuned.

Welp. Second NL was 76 gs. The supreme CBD Durban totaled at 156 gs. Overall I feel really great about my first run. Thanks so much for all your support and advice guys!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom