Professor Beeker's 4x4 Nirvana NL

Alright guys, so I'm day 16 of flower. Already have a lot of development. I uploaded a few fotos of how we've been fairing through the stretch.

Here ya go buddy! Girls are looking great!

420-magazine-mobile128227775.jpg

420-magazine-mobile430978751.jpg

Also. Don't think I've forgot about the watering system for my days out of town. I've been doing some reading and sweetsue has a very interesting post on a SWICK watering technique I'm thinking of trying. May give it a go go next grow too just because it seems so beneficial. If any of you have any time check it out.

I'm hoping it's around your bet eb. That should be enough to make CCO for my mom and whatever other concentrates and cooking material I can concoct for the next year most likely.

Speaking of thoughts of next year. I guess ole beeker's gonna start up grow 2 about a month into cure of this one from seed. But then I want to start cloning and kind of set up a perpetual scenario. Or maybe just a back to back grow using clones of the first from now on. As a new grower I feel pretty liberated by it all and several grow ideas will surely cluster up and take form. Any suggestions on whether I should invest in a smaller tent and smaller light for veg and clones to get a perpetual going?

Absolutely!

And I'd get one with plenty of room inside!

Figure you could have a batch of clones started plus seedlings from the last batch of clones, plus some juvenile plants that you have had plenty of time to LST just the way you want them, and as soon as the flower chamber is empty, you put those juveniles in there and get them flipped right away.

I think that's ideal.

Absolutely!

And I'd get one with plenty of room inside!

Figure you could have a batch of clones started plus seedlings from the last batch of clones, plus some juvenile plants that you have had plenty of time to LST just the way you want them, and as soon as the flower chamber is empty, you put those juveniles in there and get them flipped right away.

I think that's ideal.
I dont have space for another tent but thats the way i go about it.

Im currently growing a clone from my last grow and have a closet full to be ready when this one finishes

420-magazine-mobile820731658.jpg

Moving right along with production. Things are getting dense. But not quite as dense as I was going for. Think I should have dropped my light during stretch more so there'd be less node space. But buds look good. Only concern I have is 2 plants sure are shedding their low leaves fast as well as yellowing. Also, a few fan leaves that are on the colas are going yellow with brown in the leaf veins. I looked at a lot of other journals to compare and I haven't seen much of the browning issue. Any ideas? Same feed sched as usual. 1/2 strength nutes. Water water feed. Recalibrated my pH pen. It's dead on now so it's not that...

Well, tomorrow will be 5 weeks of flower. They give NL 7-9 I think and the supreme durban like 9-11. I've actually only watered last 3 times cause I thought maybe I was going too strong with nutes and was burnin em. I'll give em a shot of what they're itchin for Monday morning and see if that perks em up.

Alright guys. So what are the chances of my plants turnin herm this late into flower. Saw a few real swollen calyxes, popped one open. Small embryotic start of a seed.....so bummed.

Back
Top Bottom