Professor Beeker's 4x4 Nirvana NL

Yes I'm starting week 2.

all topics discussed by me or in threads are strictly fictitious
Yea i think thatd be cutting it a little close. Idk maybe ebb and penny think differently but imo i wouldnt

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I wouldnt chance up potting at this point, maybe increase your feeding schedule. In coco during flower im usually root bound so i go from 1 feeding each day in veg to as much as 3 times a day in flower.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Just be alert for signs of nute burn and have what u need on hand for flushing just in case.

Also i'm wondering since you're running higher nutes in a smaller pot, flushing a bit more frequently may be necessary?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Every other feed is just water and calmag. I runoff about 30 percent. Shouldn't that suffice as a flush?

It should yes, just watch for nute burn on the tips of your leaves like Eb said. If you see burn just back off the nute strength a little.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Every other feed is just water and calmag. I runoff about 30 percent. Shouldn't that suffice as a flush?

Yea that should be fine just make sure you stay on top of watering.

The nice thing about flood and drain is its automated.

Your plants grow to expect a cycle being late 1 day on watering could mean lots of lower leaves wilted.

As long as you stay on top of it tho you should be fine.

I do a feed water feed and dont have much build up as long as im feeding only 1/2 strength.

Alright guys so I face a dilemma. I've got a family reunion coming up end of this month for 4 days that's going to be about 6 hours away from where I live. Cannot miss this reunion but the wife is also coming with me so watering will be an issue those 4 days. We've thought about coming back early, getting some of those slow water glass bulb things for plants or maybe setting up some kind of makeshift drip system. Any thoughts on possible solutions?

Check out Tomulas journal, he has a watering system called Olla that may work.
Theyd have to repot for that tho right?

If you got a water pump some hose and a timer you could set up a drip system.
Water them very good before you go and judging from the amount of time it takes for them to need water set your timer accordingly.
Hopefully it only has to give them enough water just until you get back home.

Thats what i would do

Looking at the last picture you have up 3 gallons for those big of plants is fairly small to me.

Nirvanas NL is a heavy drinker and heavy feeder but if she was hungry for something specific you would know!

My guess is they want more room?
Are there roots in the vottoms of the pot?

I agree root bound grab a 5gal fabric smart pot I bet she jumps in size

Back
Top Bottom