Professor Beeker's 4x4 Nirvana NL

Thanks! That's really encouraging to hear. I astound myself daily with having made it this far. I've had thoughts of flippin the light cycle any day now but I think I'll wait until I have 2 more weeks of steady healthy growth and another dose of grow big before I do. By all calculations I should have a pretty full tent on my hands when it's all said and done.

all topics discussed by me or in threads are strictly fictitious

And also thank you endlessly for your prompt help with my pictures. So awesome

Now we just need someone smart enough to tell u what's wrong!

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

It looks like PH fluctuations; is that likely?

Here is a good link, but it's filtered here at 420 so just take out the spaces.

w ww .grow weedeasy. com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures

Hope that helps.

It looks like PH fluctuations; is that likely?

Here is a good link, but it's filtered here at 420 so just take out the spaces.

w ww .grow weedeasy. com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures

Hope that helps.
I've thought that several times. I'm pretty tight with my testing and runoff testing. But I'm thinking for a $20 pH pen I could probably find a better one that I could trust more.

I use an Oakton EcoTestr pH 2.

Do you have any calibration solution to test the accuracy of your pen? It's a must have in the toolbox.

Cheers!
/Obi

Alright. The rozway pen I have does indeed have cal test kits with it. Would I be better off saving the dough and making sure it's dead on or just scrap it?

Alright. The rozway pen I have does indeed have cal test kits with it. Would I be better off saving the dough and making sure it's dead on or just scrap it?

Well, how consistently does the rozway give you results?

If you calibrate, then test some other solutions, and then go back to calibration solution, is the pen still calibrated or has it drifted?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well. It's probably crap. But I'm gonna have to wait a week or so to get the new digs. In the meantime I uploaded a photo to give you all an idea of how much better they're doing in just a weeks time. Looking forward to the flip

Here's the pic, Professor

420-magazine-mobile862288920.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You're the man ebn! I feel like you should be put on some kind of payroll for this phenomenal service.

So I'm thinking of flushing tonight and then flipping for this coming monday. Any thoughts on whether to give them 24 hours dark before new cycle? Also any thoughts on removing the wire ties and building a pvc scrog net?

Back
Top Bottom