ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

A quick pick of the Boss....
IMG_2601.JPG

That was back in my first journal. Back when I first met you lot. Back before Saugaview and Saugashoes and Saugaantispiderprotectionsuit and Saugakurtrusselmask
This scares me that soooo many things have happened around me.
A quick pick of the Boss....
IMG_2601.JPG
And this is one of the most beautiful pics I have seen in a long time :bravo:

This scares me that soooo many things have happened around me.

And this is one of the most beautiful pics I have seen in a long time :bravo:
Lol. The strange thing is that those are the things I remember most. Humour can go a long way

I'll do that pic again in a moment without the humorous text ruining it for you. Damn humour!

Crystal METH Update....

What an easy going and pretty little plant. This strain can actually get pretty big but this one was poorly treated. My bad. She's just been watered again and takes around 3 or 4 days to finish her pot which is good. She's moving around the grow room and doesn't have a permanent home at the moment she spends the day in the Purple Punch's tent under the 600w HPS then spends the evening sat outside the other flowering tent next to the white lights. Then she goes into the cupboard for the night with the veg plants under the 100w 3000k floodlight. The colours are becoming more rich and deep. She looks really dark under natural light with her forest green leaves and deep purple and pink/red buds. She's going to make a tasty snack lol. I think we'll be lucky to get 15g with this baby but it's going to be some amazing bag appeal....
ORG_DSC06464.JPG
ORG_DSC06466.JPG
ORG_DSC06467.JPG
ORG_DSC06468.JPG
ORG_DSC06470.JPG
ORG_DSC06474.JPG
ORG_DSC06476.JPG

And here's an untainted pic of the cat....
ORG_DSC06473.JPG

The "ProfessorFlora Sails The 7 Seeds" Grow Update....

It's flowering day 28 for these today. They're probably a week to 10 days slower than I'm used to at the moment so I'm expecting them to go to around day 80 based on what I'm seeing. I didn't get to tie the, down but did flush them and lower the nutrients. Everyone's behaving and trying there hardest. I wonder how the Autos would have turned out if they had gone to plan....
ORG_DSC06443.JPG
ORG_DSC06444.JPG

Blue OG....
ORG_DSC06446.JPG

Glueberry OG....
ORG_DSC06447.JPG

Blackberry OG....
ORG_DSC06448.JPG

Purple Haze....
ORG_DSC06449.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud....
ORG_DSC06450.JPG

Orka....
ORG_DSC06451.JPG

Purple Moby Dick....
ORG_DSC06456.JPG

Looking good, that NL x Big Bud will be interesting.
She's been good so far. She only just losses out to the Glueberry OG in term she of hieght. It looks like she'll produce some heavy buds as well.

She's moving around the grow room and doesn't have a permanent home at the moment she spends the day in the Purple Punch's tent under the 600w HPS then spends the evening sat outside the other flowering tent next to the white lights. Then she goes into the cupboard for the night with the veg plants under the 100w 3000k floodlight.
That sounds like a lot of schlepping!

Look at Old Timers Haze from Ace to get a description of the pure haze.
I was looking at ACE Seeds the other day as i was looking at regs for use at some point in the not too distant future. I do have a question for you though regarding seeds. I want to get a chem of some sort in regular form and was wondering if you could recommend any. I'm in the uk so we're limited by choice a little bit. I've found quite a few nice looking crosses but I'd like something special. Humboldt Seeds do an apparent Chem 91 in reg form which is still available but I don't know if it's the genuine deal or a if it's a copy. It's cheap and still available which says to me that it's probably not

The Humboldt is a Chem 91 bred to an Afghan then backcrossed I believe 3x. CSI Humboldt has the Chem S1’s which are the real deal. Check out Dr Seeds here at 420 for Chem #4, they appear to be S1 as well.

The Humboldt is a Chem 91 bred to an Afghan then backcrossed I believe 3x. CSI Humboldt has the Chem S1’s which are the real deal. Check out Dr Seeds here at 420 for Chem #4, they appear to be S1 as well.
Thanks Penny. I looked at CSI Humboldt before but I don't think they ship to the uk. I'll check out Dr Seeds though. They have a nice range at good prices.

Back
Top Bottom