ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Yes. Yes we have lol.

Looks great prof. Kinda curious to see how auto's handle defoil because everyone goes on about not stressing them. Have you defoiled an auto before? I think I want to try auto's indoor after my next couple of runs thinking fast buds any other recommend auto's breeders? Hope your having a good weekend buddy.
hey N. it was a hectic weekend and I didn't get quite as much done as I had planned. I did get to move on the the Barneys journal which I'll be updating shortly. These plants aren't Autos. I started out doing 4 Autos in the pot but only one made it. Then I put 10 photos in but only 6 made it so to make up for it I added the PMD. They were only veggged for about a week before I put them into 12/12 and as a result have stayed relatively short. The decision not to top them was a good one I think as they've pretty much filled the pot perfectly. I would definitely recommend Fastbuds. Some of the best Autos I've grown. Their Gorilla Glue is an awesome plant. I grew some blueberry Autos from 00 Seeds recently which were pretty good. Dinafems Autos are all pretty solid. Their Critical Cheese Auto is amazing.
I transplant autos from cups all the time. But.... that is the only time i transplant them. Not tryin' to push my luck. LoL

As long as you're super gentle & don't disturb the roots, they will take to the transplant without skipping a beat.
:thumb:
Agreed. I'd add that for me it's all about the start. If they're happy for the first 3 weeks then you're In for some fun times
Daaamn! I just can’t get used to such a heavy defoliation. Eagerly watching to see how they finish out! :popcorn:
the Blue Gelato and Strawberry Lemonade's were trimmed up like this and look what happened to them....they got rot because they were too fat! Lol

:passitleft:

Here we are now. Back in their 400w, 2ft x 2.5ft home. They fit snug as a bug in a rug! I'm going to tie them down sideways otherwise the tiny sativas won't get much light. I promise that all the pics won't be in this horrible purple....
ORG_DSC06175.JPG
ORG_DSC06176.JPG
ORG_DSC06177.JPG
ORG_DSC06178.JPG
ORG_DSC06179.JPG
ORG_DSC06180.JPG
ORG_DSC06181.JPG

My bad prof don't know why I thought they were autos. Thanks for the advice on the breeders with so many strains to pick from I really appreciate you kinda narrowing it down a bit.

My bad prof don't know why I thought they were autos. Thanks for the advice on the breeders with so many strains to pick from I really appreciate you kinda narrowing it down a bit.
Lol. Don't worry, it was a confusing start. I do still have an Auto which wasn't so much as transplanted but torn from the pot. I removed her largest fans but I won't touch her anymore. There's no point. To be honest I'm not sure that there was any need to remove them even. I'm just an ass hole
There was a time all we had was blurples
i remember those days. It was like everyone had their own mobile discos in there pics. I used to love looking at the ones with low CRI. It was like a rainbow of painful to look at colours lol

Hey 420. We'll I'm that rubbish that I still don't know what day we're on lol. Ultimately it doesn't matter and the plants will do what they do regardless. Things are still looking good so I decided to water them with a full strength feed this time. Because I'm rubbish at working out the conversion I did it in gallons and they received the full 12g, 12g and 6g of MasterBlend, calcium nitrate and Epsom salts. The ppm was pretty high but I've read that it's to be expected. It came in at 2230ppm! I went ahead and did it anyway because that's the kind of guy I am. I've got some nostalgic Blurple pics for Penny and some blinding flash pics as well. We don't do middle ground here....
ORG_DSC06254.JPG
ORG_DSC06255.JPG
ORG_DSC06256.JPG
ORG_DSC06257.JPG
ORG_DSC06258.JPG
ORG_DSC06259.JPG
ORG_DSC06260.JPG
ORG_DSC06261.JPG
ORG_DSC06262.JPG

Here's that Auto we were talking about the other day @N420. She's going a nice shade of purple and has beautiful dark green leaves. Shame about her dwarfism but she's not been treated with the most loving care. I promise I'll do some Autos properly after the Purple Punch is finished....
ORG_DSC06263.JPG
ORG_DSC06264.JPG
ORG_DSC06265.JPG
ORG_DSC06266.JPG
ORG_DSC06267.JPG
ORG_DSC06268.JPG

The plants in the veg tent are all doing well....
ORG_DSC06269.JPG
ORG_DSC06270.JPG

I trimmed them back in the hopes of slowing their growth slightly. The two Black Kush are both looking good and the HH plant has caught up after the rocky start. The Fat Purple has picked up the pace a little since being clipped. I still think it's a male....

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC06271.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC06272.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC06273.JPG

Black Kush VG Pheno....
ORG_DSC06274.JPG

Black Kush HH Pheno....
ORG_DSC06275.JPG

Here's that Auto we were talking about the other day @N420. She's going a nice shade of purple and has beautiful dark green leaves. Shame about her dwarfism but she's not been treated with the most loving care. I promise I'll do some Autos properly after the Purple Punch is finished....
ORG_DSC06263.JPG
ORG_DSC06264.JPG
ORG_DSC06265.JPG
ORG_DSC06266.JPG
ORG_DSC06267.JPG
ORG_DSC06268.JPG
I knew I saw an auto somewhere lol. Your right she does have lovely color the dark purple set against the dark green leaves I bet she will produce some very nice looking buds. I was going to run a couple of auto's once I get I bit of my supply built up after doing a couple more photo runs that way if my auto's dont turn out very good I have my photo buds as a back up.

I knew I saw an auto somewhere lol. Your right she does have lovely color the dark purple set against the dark green leaves I bet she will produce some very nice looking buds. I was going to run a couple of auto's once I get I bit of my supply built up after doing a couple more photo runs that way if my auto's dont turn out very good I have my photo buds as a back up.
Like I said. It was a confusing start and I ended up with this as a result. That's a Fastbuds Crystal METH and it'll be the third one I've grown out. All 3 have had a slightly different purple theme. This one is darker than the other two. Good idea about having a backup. Autos can catch anyone of guard

Hey Prof!! Things are looking great over here my man such lush green happy ladies and my apologies for being MIA lately! Life’s been very busy and I’m slowly getting back into the regular routine again so I’m trying to make my rounds this week and get caught up!

I hope you and the fam are well!

Hey Prof!! Things are looking great over here my man such lush green happy ladies and my apologies for being MIA lately! Life’s been very busy and I’m slowly getting back into the regular routine again so I’m trying to make my rounds this week and get caught up!

I hope you and the fam are well!
Hey Dutch! Good to hear from ya buddy. Not to worry. It's been similar for me. Life's keeping us on our toes that's for sure. I was making use of the early hours of the morning to catch up on journals but that grew tedious very quickly lol. I'm surprised my tablet still works because of the amount of times I've dropped it from falling asleep.
That was Sept 8th, so day 1 was Sept 1st, making today day 23. And Tuesday.

You're welcome.

Nice haircut :).
You ruined my big surprise. I actually went and put the effort in and found out for myself

:rofl:

Hey 420! I've completed sorting out my grow room today and now have 3 tents in flower. That does mean I don't have a veg tent at the moment but I'll sort something out for tomorrow. It'll only be temporary so a cupboard or a cardboard box will do. The seven in a pot are still doing well and are starting to bush out again. All look a good shade of green and are growing well. I have noticed a slight bit of tip burn so I'll back off with the nutes on the next watering if it gets any worse. We're on day 23 of flower lol! Thanks Shed :high-five:
ORG_DSC06280.JPG
ORG_DSC06281.JPG
ORG_DSC06287.JPG
ORG_DSC06288.JPG
ORG_DSC06289.JPG

Hey 420. We'll I'm that rubbish that I still don't know what day we're on lol. Ultimately it doesn't matter and the plants will do what they do regardless. Things are still looking good so I decided to water them with a full strength feed this time. Because I'm rubbish at working out the conversion I did it in gallons and they received the full 12g, 12g and 6g of MasterBlend, calcium nitrate and Epsom salts. The ppm was pretty high but I've read that it's to be expected. It came in at 2230ppm! I went ahead and did it anyway because that's the kind of guy I am. I've got some nostalgic Blurple pics for Penny and some blinding flash pics as well. We don't do middle ground here....
ORG_DSC06254.JPG
ORG_DSC06255.JPG
ORG_DSC06256.JPG
ORG_DSC06257.JPG
ORG_DSC06258.JPG
ORG_DSC06259.JPG
ORG_DSC06260.JPG
ORG_DSC06261.JPG
ORG_DSC06262.JPG

Nice ...2230 ppm ... interesting how those numbers add up to 7 for your "Magnificient 7" grow :)

0_the-magnificent-seven-denzel-washington-sony-john-sturges.jpg

Back
Top Bottom