ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Oh you guys. Who'd like to see how much trouble I'm in now? I took the previous pics of the super 7 this morning as the lights came on and this is what they look like at lights out....
ORG_DSC05914.JPG
ORG_DSC05920.JPG

One of the cool things I mentioned earlier is that the plants on the outside seem to be naturally leaning to the outside. It's not just one or two doing it either. It's every single one of them. It reminds me a little of "crown shyness" in which trees give their neighbors space in the canopy and don't over lap each other. It might be because of the reflective walls but it's quite interesting not to mention convenient....
ORG_DSC05915.JPG
ORG_DSC05916.JPG
ORG_DSC05959.JPG
ORG_DSC05958.JPG

There's been some impressive growth in the last 12 hours....
ORG_DSC05961.JPG
ORG_DSC05960.JPG
ORG_DSC05962.JPG

Ya prof those have really exploded! All looking very healthy and so nice of them to cooperate and create a very nice canopy. What good girls :thumb:
They're good girls today but what will next week hold for them? They're going to look naked after the trim then they'll explode again hopefully. It's too much fun N
Goood show Prof! That pot is going to be crazy stuffed in a few weeks time I can’t wait to see it in full flower!
me too Dutch. I think we've still got a fair amount of stretch left to go.

I'm suffering over on my other thread so I thought I'd come over here and cheer myself up and by that I mean show you guys something awesome. Here's what the 7 strains look like now in their new and temporary home....
ORG_DSC06005.JPG
ORG_DSC06006.JPG
ORG_DSC06007.JPG
ORG_DSC06008.JPG
ORG_DSC06009.JPG
ORG_DSC06010.JPG
ORG_DSC06011.JPG
ORG_DSC06012.JPG
ORG_DSC06013.JPG

I couldn't imagine what that might look like if you topped them o_O :D

Life is good though, thanks! It will be better when I get these root aphids under control and get this round of autos to harvest haha. Cheers

Hey 420. The vegging mothers took a bit of a beating recently as I forgot to water them lol. I discovered rot in my flowering tent and had to do an emergency harvest and forgot all about these. They'll be fine but they are limp at the moment. They need to be trimmed soon anyway....
ORG_DSC06085.JPG
ORG_DSC06087.JPG

VG and HH didn't suffer though as they're not heavy drinkers (I'm on to you) yet. Both look very similar. Peas in a pod....
ORG_DSC06088.JPG

VG....
ORG_DSC06089.JPG

HH....
ORG_DSC06090.JPG

The Crystal METH auto....

The Auto is still autoing and looks pretty healthy. She has dark purple budsites. This plant goes very purple from start and has giant foxtailed buds come harvest. Not sure if this one will though as she's not under the best lighting at the moment. Not too bad for something I've planted and pretty much forgotten about....
ORG_DSC06091.JPG
ORG_DSC06092.JPG
ORG_DSC06093.JPG
ORG_DSC06094.JPG
ORG_DSC06096.JPG

Well it's time to check in on the experiment! I'm pleased to report that we're still doing well. Today I noticed that they were starting to droop so I did a pot lift and turns out that they need watering already. They have no problems drinking the 10 gallon pot dry in 4 days which is eye opening. Some are staring to show some signs of flowering now which is great. I have no idea how much more stretch we're going to get but things are starting to get tight. I ran out of MegaCrop the other day so I watered them with MasterBlend for the first time today. I'm new to this stuff so I watched a couple videos on YouTube about how to use it. I gave them 12g of MasterBlend, 12g of calcium nitrate and 6g of magnesium sulphite in 10 litres of water. It came to 1400ppm which seems pretty high for young plants but the guy on the vid said that's what to expect. Now we sit back and see what happens....
ORG_DSC06056.JPG
ORG_DSC06057.JPG
ORG_DSC06058.JPG
ORG_DSC06059.JPG
ORG_DSC06060.JPG
ORG_DSC06062.JPG
ORG_DSC06063.JPG
ORG_DSC06075.JPG
ORG_DSC06076.JPG

I want to see what Big Bud cross turns out to be.
Me too. I've made an observation. The Orka and Purple Haze are the shortest of the group despite being tall sativa strains. Even the Purple Moby Dick is only just taller than the Blackberry OG and the Glueberry OG even though she had a head start. The PH pretty much looks like an indica strain to me. Most of the plants I thought were going to cause me trouble by stretching have turned out to be the shortest.
Are you going to train them out after you trim to make use of the tent width? They look terrific at this point. Good luck with the nute switch...I'm sure they'll be fine with a little help from youtube.
maybe. They're not staying in this tent and will be back in the other one shortly. I'm just making use of the better environment until I flower the Barneys strains. The other tent is only 60x80 so there's not too much room to play with. I've been clever and given them a lower than recommended dose. I don't fully trust the guy on YouTube and intend to only use him as a guideline. Here's what it's like....
ORG_DSC06079.JPG
ORG_DSC06080.JPG
ORG_DSC06081.JPG
ORG_DSC06082.JPG
ORG_DSC06083.JPG
ORG_DSC06084.JPG

Back
Top Bottom