ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey 420! Today the ladies were removed from the tent for inspection and watering....

The level difference is quite noticeable from this angle lol. From left to right is Sauga's, Penny's and then Preston's....
IMG_2479.JPG

Dieselicious
IMG_2480.JPG
IMG_2482.JPG

Purple Chem
IMG_2483.JPG
IMG_2484.JPG

Critical Cheese
IMG_2486.JPG
IMG_2487.JPG

Gucci (24k Gold)....
IMG_2488.JPG
IMG_2489.JPG

The currylato has pepper leaves but is a pure beauty...
Time to cut some of Sauga's I think.... Let l growing too tall... Hehe...
Seriously, the slight wilt on northern light's right leaf... Rootish problems?

Hey 420! Little update for you all. It is Day 10 today and the tent is looking packed. I won't be watering them tonight and instead have decided to wait until the morning so that I can get them out the tent and show you all what's going on a little bit clearer. They're not too tied up yet so it should be fun. The next time I'll,get them out will be for the defol session at around day 21. There's a good chance that I'll have to defoliate them a bit earlier than that because they are growing pretty well. In my other grow I defoliated the 10 plants at day 18 because they got way too big and they turned out fine. I have a day off work tomorrow so I'll be able to take some pics where the plants don't look tired lol. So I guess a little bit of info about what is happening at the moment is in order. They are currently being watered about 2 times a week. I've changed my approach I was going to take and instead of watering them with nutrients every other feed and I'm instead watering with nutrients every time. I'm giving them slightly less though. The reason for this is because of what happened earlier in the veg period. To my eye they look ever so slightly pale so I'm simply just keeping the food coming. They seem to be happy so I'm going to carry on doing this for now. I've only been using the 200w high bay light up until now and it's doing a fantastic job on its own but I'll be turning on the 200w lights as soon as flowers start to form. That should hopefully be in the next week or so. We will then be at 600 true watts of LED power for this tent. Let's see where we are at today....
IMG_2462.JPG
IMG_2463.JPG
IMG_2464.JPG
IMG_2465.JPG

The currylato stands out like a sore thumb in these group shots lol! A wrinkled little lettuce lol

California Orange....
IMG_2490.JPG
IMG_2491.JPG

Northern Lights....
IMG_2492.JPG
IMG_2493.JPG

Cotton Candy Cane
IMG_2494.JPG
IMG_2495.JPG

Heavy Grapefruit....
IMG_2496.JPG
IMG_2497.JPG

Currylato....
IMG_2500.JPG
IMG_2499.JPG

Girls are looking great and some nice healthy growth all over! Should be another fantastic harvest in the future to come Prof!

Well done

The currylato has pepper leaves but is a pure beauty...
Time to cut some of Sauga's I think.... Let l growing too tall... Hehe...
Seriously, the slight wilt on northern light's right leaf... Rootish problems?
Thank you Birdie. The Currylato is so weird but pretty.
These pics were taken as the plants were being watered so I think it's just a symptom of thirst, she's also crammed in there. There're gonna look great when I defoliate them next week, we'll be able to see them for what they are :)

The currylato stands out like a sore thumb in these group shots lol! A wrinkled little lettuce lol

Girls are looking great and some nice healthy growth all over! Should be another fantastic harvest in the future to come Prof!

Well done
Lol thanks dutch. I have high hopes for her. If you look at her in detail she looks really good. If you ignore the shape of her leaves and look past to her structure and stem quality things don't seem so bad. I just have a feeling about her not sure wether it's good or bad though lol :)

lol, I see what you mean.

The plants all look great but that Diesel has some good mojo behind it ;) #teamdiesel
That diesel is gorgeous to look at. She has the shine to her leaves now like the Cali Orange. I think she's a contender for tallest plant by the looks of things. According to the breeder info she has the most sativa genetics in this grow even though she's a GDP cross :)

Just watered these as well. All look healthy if not a little droopy. A much better story though is that when I was watering them I noticed that I could hear a strange oscillating noise. At first I thought I might be one of the fans but I realised the noise wasn't coming from where the fans are. I checked the veg tent and looked in the cloner and saw that the mister head was lose but hadn't quite come off. It's come off before and killed a few clones. If I hadn't noticed it then it would have definitely come off soon. Then after fixing that I noticed that all 3 new seeds have just started to break ground. Due to the unexpected excitement I forgot to take pics of the new seedlings so here are the pics of the other tent for now and I'll post pics of the veg tent in a short while. Happy growing all :)
IMG_2504.JPG
IMG_2505.JPG
IMG_2506.JPG
IMG_2507.JPG

IG girls are looking sweet!
Thanks Penny. Just went to take pics of the new girls and since fixing the cloner half an hour ago the curry clone has sprung into life! Happy days. Some pics for you and everyone else....

The Currylato clone yesterday. She looked like that all through today as well....
IMG_2470.JPG

The Currylato clone now. 30 mins after fixing the mister....
IMG_2511.JPG

Cheese N'Chong
IMG_2510.JPG

Chocolate Mint OG
IMG_2508.JPG

Island Punch
IMG_2509.JPG

I thought that my cut on her might have been a bit rough or that she was just being difficult to clone but apparently not. Seems that it was a fault with the equipment. I checked the stem and it looks way better already. The water jets weren't hitting her stem properly and she was not getting enough water. Can't believe that she hasn't lost any colour yet :)

Back
Top Bottom