ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Good save and congrats on the new life!

or...

You decide!

Those Cali Orange leaves are what my Sour G is supposed to look like when it's healthy!

Looking good...even the other ones ;).
Lol. I suppose she's not quite as ugly as a 4000 year old ball bag but that was the wrinkliest thing i could think of. I even Googled "the wrinkliest thing on earth" and it came up with those Shar Pei dogs.

She looks like winter spinach.
I can't wait to see what her buds look like....
IMG_2533.JPG

Nice to see the Sorbet with a bit of life in her lol. I'm going to raise the smaller 2 plants soon so that they are level with the others, i don't think that the shorties are going to grow up much more and look like they want to grow outwards . I opened the tent this morning to check on them and I was hit with the smell! It's beginning :)
IMG_2512.JPG
IMG_2513.JPG
IMG_2514.JPG
IMG_2515.JPG
IMG_2516.JPG
IMG_2517.JPG
IMG_2518.JPG
IMG_2519.JPG
IMG_2520.JPG
IMG_2521.JPG

Does Gucci have a single variegated leaf?
I think she has a few but that one stands out the most. All 8 of Gucci's growth tips are even and have reached a good position within the canopy. She has a few stuffs and marks on her but overall she's pretty good :)

Please raise your scrotum plant on a brick...it needs more height :(.

Your tents look so lush and green I expect to see chameleons in the closeups!
You decide!
Lol, you preferred the danglers description as well then. Always wanted a chameleon. Could always see myself with a room full of lizards, spiders and praying mantises. Would make for some pretty cool photo opportunities.
Ok ok, I'll find a brick or something tomorrow, the Cheese could do,with one as well :)

Back
Top Bottom