ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey 420! Quick update. I'm home from work and things need doing lol....
IMG_2588.JPG
IMG_2589.JPG
IMG_2590.JPG
IMG_2591.JPG
IMG_2592.JPG
IMG_2593.JPG

:love::green_heart::circle-of-love::green_heart::love:
They look awesome.
The middle one and middle right :kiss:do steal the show :)
In first set of photos
The middle is Sheds Cali Orange and middle right is yours Birdie. See, her leaves are like wings :)

I haven't ever left any side growth on a cutting so I'm looking forward to seeing how yours does. Just noticed the shoots down low. Looks happy though and the lettuce plant looks like you raised it, so I'm happy now...
I was going to remove it but it was fiddly and I didn't want to injure her. I promise that I haven't raised her yet, she's grown. One side of her has anyway

Hey 420! Today is day 14 of flower and so far the ladies have been good to me. They're growing the way that I wanted them to and aren't smothering each other. We still have a little stretch left yet though so let's not get too cocky. All of them are starting to show good signs of flowering now as well. The nice even canopy is officially a thing of the past. At least we have a picture lol. I noticed that several have signs of nute burn so on tomorrow's watering I'll go with plain water and see if that helps. The Heavy G is much paler than the rest but she doesn't look unwell in any way. I could up her fish mix for the next watering or leave her as she seems happy. I'll decide tomorrow. Here they are....
IMG_2602.JPG

Dieselicious....
IMG_2603.JPG

Gucci (24k Gold)....
IMG_2604.JPG

Cotton Candy Cane
IMG_2605.JPG

Purple Chem....
IMG_2606.JPG

California Orange....
IMG_2607.JPG

Heavy Grapefruit....
IMG_2608.JPG

Critical Cheese....
IMG_2609.JPG

Northern Lights....
IMG_2610.JPG

Currylato....
IMG_2611.JPG

Beauties :)
Do you feed them the same dose?
Make a special batch for the ones that have burns :)
Up until now they've all been fed the same. It's just until I know which ones are heavy feeders and which are light. Can you guess which one is the heaviest feeder? That's right...it's the Currylato! She's drinking hers a day before the rest and has no sign of burn. Sorry, I'm trying not to talk about the Curry as much and give them all equal attention but she keeps doing things that are worth mentioning lol :)

The clone is still just sat there. She doesn't look quite as good as when she went in but she doesn't look bad either. The wait continues!
The 3 seedlings are looking good. Now that they're out of the ground and starting to stretch I'll adjust the light and get the ventilation sorted out tomorrow....
IMG_2620.JPG
IMG_2617.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG

Could be another 3 weeks to get roots on the clone so I'm in no rush. That canopy still looks reasonably level but I do suggest you get your hands on some bricks...you might need a few after stretch!
I have some bricks but they need to be boiled. They're covered in primordial ooze and I fear they may bring in some unwanted friends with them :)

Hey 420! Today is day 14 of flower and so far the ladies have been good to me. They're growing the way that I wanted them to and aren't smothering each other. We still have a little stretch left yet though so let's not get too cocky. All of them are starting to show good signs of flowering now as well. The nice even canopy is officially a thing of the past. At least we have a picture lol. I noticed that several have signs of nute burn so on tomorrow's watering I'll go with plain water and see if that helps. The Heavy G is much paler than the rest but she doesn't look unwell in any way. I could up her fish mix for the next watering or leave her as she seems happy. I'll decide tomorrow. Here they are....
IMG_2602.JPG

Dieselicious....
IMG_2603.JPG

Gucci (24k Gold)....
IMG_2604.JPG

Cotton Candy Cane
IMG_2605.JPG

Purple Chem....
IMG_2606.JPG

California Orange....
IMG_2607.JPG

Heavy Grapefruit....
IMG_2608.JPG

Critical Cheese....
IMG_2609.JPG

Northern Lights....
IMG_2610.JPG

Currylato....
IMG_2611.JPG

Ooof! My poor Heavy G! She’s hungry feed the poor girl lol! She needs a high nutrient diet to pack on her inner muscles and explode leaving the rest of her foes in the dust clouds.

Bahaha all of the girls are looking great Prof glad to see some budlets forming up! Can’t wait to flip my critical girls this weekend woop!

Thanks Dutch! Don't worry, I'll sort the G on the next watering which should be tomorrow. I checked earlier and it was only the Curry that needed it. Here's what they look like today, some good growth all round....
IMG_2621.JPG
IMG_2622.JPG
IMG_2623.JPG
IMG_2624.JPG
IMG_2625.JPG
IMG_2626.JPG
IMG_2627.JPG

Back
Top Bottom