ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

I put the Curry up on some pots so she's a bit happier but I noticed that the Cheese has disappeared so I'm going to raise her tomorrow....
IMG_2644.JPG
IMG_2645.JPG
IMG_2646.JPG

Hey 420! It's been a really s*** day today! Basically a client has decided not to pay myself and my boss for work we did over December and November meaning that I am screwed for money. It looks like a court case may be on the way. I have rent to pay and a child to feed which is unacceptable. Sorry about the rant but you guys are really the only people I can talk to. Anyway, something positive is in order. I did some watering when I got back from work and got the plants out of the tent again, yay! They look great underneath all those leaves. The defol is going to do them wonders. I'm pretty happy with how they are growing which is straight up with little side branching. I thought I'd get the net out on the weekend after their trim to see if I can bend them down and make use of the space available. Apologies for their droopy appearance again but they were thirsty and it's the end of the day. Also I raised the Cheese but now the Northern Lights looks low lol. Happy growing all....
IMG_2647.JPG
IMG_2648.JPG
IMG_2649.JPG
IMG_2650.JPG
IMG_2651.JPG
IMG_2652.JPG
IMG_2653.JPG
IMG_2654.JPG

Hope you get some money from these people, the world just pisses me off the older I get.
Sorry to hear about the money problems, people like that sicken me. I hope something gets worked out soon. Plants are looking really good, their all so green!!
Drag that sucker into court, get your money AND make them pay your legal fees. People who don't pay their contract employees are the lowest of the low.

On the plus side, the green stuff looks delightful!
Thanks guys! What's even more annoying is that he's absolutely loaded. He keeps making promises to pay then either disappears or gives us a cheque that bounces. We ended up doing some research and apparently he's known for this kind of thing. Luckily we've done some smaller jobs since but we're still waiting to be paid for them as well. It'll get sorted but it's so frustrating. Here ya go, have some more pics....
IMG_2655.JPG
IMG_2656.JPG
IMG_2657.JPG
IMG_2658.JPG
IMG_2659.JPG
IMG_2661.JPG
IMG_2662.JPG

Hello all you wonderful people who take interest in Cannabis!

This will be my third journal for 420 and this time I'm going back to soil. I'm going to essentially be doing the same as before but without the aid of my "make things easy" recirculating dripper system. I haven't grown in soil for over a year now and after being on this site for a few months it's made me miss the dirty stuff. I'm going to be using Biobizz products for this grow. I'm still going to be using only 200w of lighting like I did in my last grow because I like it. There's no heat issues anymore and as far as I can tell the yield of my test grow with them are fairly good. Also I'm really liking the passive cooling, I don't like the fans on cheaper and older models, it's something extra to go wrong and they can be really loud. I'll be using the same tent that is 2'x4' so there's not a lot of space to play with for 10 plants. This grow will be from seed to harvest so I'll be able to document everything. Also I'd like to thank @Preston9mm @InTheShed @Virgin ground @Pennywise @MrSauga @AngryBird @Mr. Magoo @Dutchman1990 and @ddGreenThumb for helping me by picking a seed each from my collection for me to grow. It's given me a great mix and was fun not knowing what I was going to be growing in my garden. Well on with the info....

For this grow I'll be using the following...

Biobizz Allmix 50ltr
Biobizz fish mix
Biobizz bio-bloom
Biobizz top max
1ltr fabric pots
3ltr fabric pots
Gorilla Lite tent 2ft x 4ft
SD Silent fan 4inch
Rhino carbon filter 4inch
Ducting 4inch
Desktop fan 8inch
2 100w dimmable Luminus COB LEDs
Thermometer
Hygrometer
PH pen

And the strains chosen by some of the lovely people at 420 will be...
Purple Chem-Cali Connection
Double Stuffed Sorbet-DNA Genetics
Currylato-The Plug Seedbank
24K Gold-DNA Genetics
Critical Cheese-Dinafem
Dieselicious-Freedom Of Seeds
California Orange-Expert Seeds
Northern Lights-Sensi Seeds
Cotton Candy Cane-Emerald Triangle Seeds
Heavy Grapefruit-Europa Seeds

Well I'm sure I've forgotten something important but for now that is it. Now for some pics of the Great Planting. Happy growing everyone :)

I used 1ltr fabric pots which I then cut in half to make 500ml fabric solo cups. I can use these to keep plants free from becoming root bound for the entire veg period
IMG_0300.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG
IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG
Your setup is awesome, it rings a sense of nostalgia for me for some reason

Gardens looking good anyway!
Lol, thanks Penny. 420 always brings a smile :)
It sure looks green and beautiful in your grow. I'd sure like to be as proficient in the garden.

Mark.
thanks Mark! Those sure are some kind words. Are you growing at the moment? :)
Ever time I look at those curly leaves I imagine having that as your first plant and trying to figure out how to fix it.
Lol, if that had been my first plant I would have killed it by now trying to fix it. Might have mistaken it for nitrogen toxicity :)
Your setup is awesome, it rings a sense of nostalgia for me for some reason
Thanks Smile! Happy I could create such an awesome emotion for you lol. :)

:passitleft:

Sorry to hear about the BS Prof. Hopefully it gets sorted sooner rather than later. People really grind my gears but..... then there’s weed to make us smile haha!

Garden looks great brother that’s a plus!
Lol, indeed Mr Dutch. That Double Blacks certainly come in handy. It's the best sleep strain that I have at the moment. Dank sour fruit taste followed by a knockout stone, just what the doctor ordered :)

Back
Top Bottom