ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

The ordeal wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. Now all that's left to do is carefully lower a net over the group and get them bent down a bit. I'm really happy with how they've all grown, it shouldn't be too difficult to get light down to the lowest buds. I've turned on all the lights now so we are at 600ws of power now. I'll turn off the cheap cobs for pics because they make the image look rubbish. Time for lots of pics! :)
IMG_2728.JPG
IMG_2729.JPG
IMG_2730.JPG
IMG_2742.JPG
IMG_2743.JPG

Dieselicious....
IMG_2732.JPG

Gucci (24k Gold)....
IMG_2733.JPG

Cotton Candy Cane....
IMG_2734.JPG

Purple Chem....
IMG_2735.JPG

California Orange....
IMG_2736.JPG

Heavy Grapefruit....
IMG_2737.JPG

Critical Cheese....
IMG_2738.JPG

Northern Lights....
IMG_2739.JPG

Currylato....
IMG_2740.JPG

Looking much better! This is with just the high bay light on, you can see light passing right through and hitting the soil. Now I have to get them bent down....
IMG_2741.JPG

Stripped! Looking good prof excited to see the rebound and colas from here!
I'll get some more pics of them soon and show you them in more detail. The Purple Chem has pink shades on her stems which caught my eye. The Currylato looks more like a cannabis plant again but I've noticed strange things on her like calyxes that have little leaves like wings. I'm happy overall with what has been accomplished. Thanks Dutch :)

I'll get some more pics of them soon and show you them in more detail. The Purple Chem has pink shades on her stems which caught my eye. The Currylato looks more like a cannabis plant again but I've noticed strange things on her like calyxes that have little leaves like wings. I'm happy overall with what has been accomplished. Thanks Dutch :)

You should be! From the hiccup in the beginning to the lovely ladies they are now! Off to a great start for flower IDE say!

Wow, I have never stripped one that much before..
I'm sure they will bounce back and shoot buds like crazy in a few days :)
If I've done everything correctly and the ladies are kind to me then we should still see another few inches of growth. I'll decide about wether or not to keep some of the lower growth in a week or so after they've settled in. Hopefully the tent will look full and lush again in under 2 weeks. How are you today Birdie? :)

I'm OK :)
Come join the party!!
Just about to go and see if my seeds have drowned yet :)
Wow. Just checked the party. Can't believe I missed the beginning! Count me for sure. I've honestly never seen that much love in my life! Go Birdie :)

Wow. Just checked the party. Can't believe I missed the beginning! Count me for sure. I've honestly never seen that much love in my life! Go Birdie :)
You come any time you like :hug:
This is a community love grow party!
We are all neighbours :hug:

Dang it's cold in here..puts some clothes on that Diesel for pete's sake. Looking good Prof!
Lol. It is pretty chilly but that's what's going to help the ladies show their true colours. Question is, what will happen to Pete if I don't? :)

Hey Birdie and 420! I'm in the process of putting the net up. It's going to take all day because I'm babysitting and being a house husband lol. I've bent down a few branches and done a bit of experimenting with the right side of the tent and decided that I'll put those ladies up on some tiles. They don't need to be raised as much now that I've trimmed them but they're still a little short. The left side is more tricky. Sauga's is a monster and I'm sure she's going to give some more yet. I'll put up pics as I progress....
IMG_2747.JPG
IMG_2749.JPG
IMG_2748.JPG

Here's what the other tent looks like a few days after their haircut. They'll probably need another soon. Snuffler is a bush lol. This how quick they recover from a heavy trim @Dutchman1990. Even the Double Stuffed Sorbet is keeping up and looking ok. She's not like the rest though and is in my opinion the weakest plant of all, she certainly hasn't been counted out though. In my previous grow Skywalker and Darkstar both looked weak and in many ways appear similar to the DSS and they both turned out to be some really dank smoke with not bad yields either. I'll be watering these tomorrow evening after work judging by the weight of the pots....
IMG_2750.JPG
IMG_2751.JPG
IMG_2752.JPG
IMG_2753.JPG
IMG_2754.JPG
IMG_2755.JPG

Back
Top Bottom