ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Yeah it took me a while but well worth it. Your grow is really healthy looks like you’ve got your soil and feed dialled in. The hash is mind bending it gives me uncontrollable munchies tho....think I’m on my 9th box of cereal today! Lol
Yeah it took me a while but well worth it. Your grow is really healthy looks like you’ve got your soil and feed dialled in. The hash is mind bending it gives me uncontrollable munchies tho....think I’m on my 9th box of cereal today! Lol
Lol, hope you mean those little variety boxes. Thanks Lew

Lol, hope you mean those little variety boxes. Thanks Lew

No family size all the way! Forgot to say well done with Barneys using your photo and the nice perks. Everyone is going crazy for Gorilla Zkittlez around my way. Might have to grab some Monday if the tude have got their offer on.

here ya go Lew. I got the camera so I'm gonna use it....
ORG_DSC06273.JPG
ORG_DSC06262.JPG
ORG_DSC06264.JPG
ORG_DSC06265.JPG
ORG_DSC06267.JPG
ORG_DSC06268.JPG
ORG_DSC06269.JPG
ORG_DSC06270.JPG
ORG_DSC06271.JPG
ORG_DSC06272.JPG

here ya go Lew. I got the camera so I'm gonna use it....
ORG_DSC06273.JPG
ORG_DSC06262.JPG
ORG_DSC06264.JPG
ORG_DSC06265.JPG
ORG_DSC06267.JPG
ORG_DSC06268.JPG
ORG_DSC06269.JPG
ORG_DSC06270.JPG
ORG_DSC06271.JPG
ORG_DSC06272.JPG

When they look that good it’s hard to stop taking them. Is it bad when you take more pics of your plants than your children? Lol

When they look that good it’s hard to stop taking them. Is it bad when you take more pics of your plants than your children? Lol
I have a pic of my daughter lol. I leave the family photo album stuff to the boss
Congrats on the Barney’s gifts brother. I’m growing my first of their strains right now and loving her. The G13 Haze.

Can’t wait to see what you do with those strains. I’m sure they will be top notch!
I've not done that one before Magoo. Looks great though. I've heard a lot of good things about the G13 Haze, I'll head over to check out your journal as I feel I've neglected your work as of late. Thanks Magoo, means a lot my friend

Hey 420! Last night I fell asleep mid way through uploading pics lol. Apologies if I didn't reply to anyone. That Double Black is a killer, one of the best sleep meds I've had. I'll do an update as soon as I've had a shower and sorted my life out. It's a good thing my package turned up yesterday as it's snowing now and in the UK that means everyone losses their minds lol. Happy growing all :)

Snowing in Greece made the country stop too.
I think we have turned into bears... I spent all afternoon sleeping lol.
Well you certainly deserve it Birdie. I haven't had a sleep in the afternoon for at least 2 years. I don't mind though, parenting is certainly tiring but rewarding at the same time. Wouldn't change it for the world. Are you going to build a snowman to compete against Sauga's monstrosity? lol :)

Little veg tent update

The 3 seedlings are doing great now and all look like they will be cool looking plants. I like the shape of the leaves on the Cheese'N'Chong. These babies are going to be put aside for now so I can get a start on the Barneys grow. I'll save them for next time. As soon as the new plants are removed from here I'll start training these 4 for the next grow. The clone appears all shrivelled and looks like she's seen better days but down below there has been a development...a root development that is! I can see a new root just starting to form. Sorry Dutch but no pic, It did happen though I swear. Here we are....
ORG_DSC06290.JPG
ORG_DSC06291.JPG
ORG_DSC06293.JPG
ORG_DSC06294.JPG

Here is what the other tent looks like today. These are on the same schedule as the main tent and have had their bloom nutrients raised to 2ml per litre. They seem to be enjoying their enviroment and feeding regime so I shall keep doing what I'm doing. There is one thing though. It's been cold in the grow room at night, as low as 4C. The plants don't seem slowed or stressed in any way but I'm taking note and may close the window and vent into the room over night. It doesn't look like the cold is going away far a little while and I don't want it to have any negative effects on them. I've never had the problem of low temps before, it's been a battle of high temp for most of my grows in the past. Here's what we have today....
ORG_DSC06310.JPG
ORG_DSC06311.JPG
ORG_DSC06312.JPG
ORG_DSC06313.JPG
ORG_DSC06314.JPG
ORG_DSC06315.JPG
ORG_DSC06316.JPG
ORG_DSC06317.JPG
ORG_DSC06318.JPG
ORG_DSC06319.JPG

Babies sure look alot better :circle-of-love:
Well you certainly deserve it Birdie. I haven't had a sleep in the afternoon for at least 2 years. I don't mind though, parenting is certainly tiring but rewarding at the same time. Wouldn't change it for the world. Are you going to build a snowman to compete against Sauga's monstrosity? lol :)
We sure have enough snow for it :laugh::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom