ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

That's the most intelligent "root" joke yet. Well done Shed :thumb:
We do have a deeper English language knowledge over here... I'm still looking for the best answer.......
But I think it was covered from the girls :)

So I'm speeding home and run a redlight and the officer says "What's your hurry buddy?" Well I tell him Professor has some big news and I gotz to get home to read about it. Instantly the officer walked away calmly with my license and within a few short minutes I had a ticket.
So, I continued speeding home and another officer got me for speeding. He said "What's the hurry bub?" And I told him, Professor has some big news and I need to get home to read it. Well needless to say I got another ticket. Finally, after knocking down two traffic signs and one cow I made it home. I ran into the room and turned on the computer but the Internet was down! So I called my ISP provider and said Wut's up? I got to get on, Professor has some big news for me to read. So, before I know it 7 techs are at my door fixing the problem lightning fast...they know of this Professor I speak of. Within minutes I get the internet on, rush to 420, and read the important message.
And that's all you got?

I’m so resisting the urge to make a joke about her being pregnant here. (I did a bad job resisting) I’ll be good from now on Professor, I promise :battingeyelashes:

I’m so excited about your surprise news! If anyone deserves to be sponsored, it’s you! Congratulations to you my friend! Can’t wait to see the new grow! :high-five:
Lol thank you HH. Don't worry, joke away! I'm looking forward to this because I'm only growing 4 plants, it's going to be like living on easy street :)

So I'm speeding home and run a redlight and the officer says "What's your hurry buddy?" Well I tell him Professor has some big news and I gotz to get home to read about it. Instantly the officer walked away calmly with my license and within a few short minutes I had a ticket.
So, I continued speeding home and another officer got me for speeding. He said "What's the hurry bub?" And I told him, Professor has some big news and I need to get home to read it. Well needless to say I got another ticket. Finally, after knocking down two traffic signs and one cow I made it home. I ran into the room and turned on the computer but the Internet was down! So I called my ISP provider and said Wut's up? I got to get on, Professor has some big news for me to read. So, before I know it 7 techs are at my door fixing the problem lightning fast...they know of this Professor I speak of. Within minutes I get the internet on, rush to 420, and read the important message.
And that's all you got?
:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:

Thanks Lew. It's certainly kept me busy over the last few weeks. I was worried that the journal was progressing too fast and that you weren't going to catch up lol. How's the hash?

Yeah it took me a while but well worth it. Your grow is really healthy looks like you’ve got your soil and feed dialled in. The hash is mind bending it gives me uncontrollable munchies tho....think I’m on my 9th box of cereal today! Lol

No, you want it to happen! It's a natural occurrence (hence the "de" prefix) and without it you would no longer be able to roll onto your stomach or pee without bending over.
Haha, we’re so deep in the gutters here, we should be seeing Pennywise with a boat any minute.

Back
Top Bottom