ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Nice going with your root Professor! (The plant one) :laugh: She’s been through hell and back, she’s gonna be a beast and a half once she’s grown! The rest of the ladies are looking fantastic as expected. I’m liking the Currylatto more and more now that she’s growing buds and looking more like a full on weed plant! :bravo::welldone:

I hope Cali Orange tastes great because it's bringing up the rear now.
You can see it better with the other camera but if you look closely at her she is stunning. It looks like the bud might have some purple to it. Her breeders info says she may turn purple if colder temps are introduced towards the end of flowering. She is an Orange Velvet x Jack The Ripper, 2 strains I've not had the pleasure of growimg. Sorry, seems I've broken the font size

Nice going with your root Professor! (The plant one) :laugh: She’s been through hell and back, she’s gonna be a beast and a half once she’s grown! The rest of the ladies are looking fantastic as expected. I’m liking the Currylatto more and more now that she’s growing buds and looking more like a full on weed plant! :bravo::welldone:
She's certainly unique. The root is slowly....I'm having difficulty talking about the root without making it sound awkward. I have a few things to sort out with the next grow and the Currylato clone may or may not make it into the final line up. Things have changed somewhat and hopefully I'll be able to explain all tomorrow :)

Is this the big Dutchman reveal????????
Yes, now have some pics :)
IMG_2977.JPG
IMG_2979.JPG
IMG_2981.JPG
IMG_2983.JPG
IMG_2985.JPG

The root is slowly....I'm having difficulty talking about the root without making it sound awkward.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ok, let me collect myself here... :rofl:

Ahem, I look forward to hearing about the new surprise - soon!

fascinating... I wonder what it would take to start a tour business, bus tours, where you travel throughout Southern Ontario and taste different strains while admiring the beautiful country. It would take some planning since I don't think there's a MickeyD's every five minutes up here, but the idea of not driving as you said had me thinking.

Back
Top Bottom