Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Dang tht thing looks loaded an ready to jus dump a "shiitake" load lmao of those shroomies once it starts fruiting fully. An why does ur log or block look different then my log. What is ur block made of an where do u get it? Im guna have to write dwn ur response an also can u tell me again what kind of bag do u use to hold tht block so u can keep doing Shiitakes? The guy i talked 2 online said i had 2 use a log to do the Shiitakes inside an tht alot of people have a hard time growing them indoors but to ke it looks jus like any other grow tub i got going jus slightly different conditions between the Shiitakes an my oysters for instance. But for the most part looks very doable an i got a great expectation for yield wise cuz some of these pins are already freeking huge so i cant wait to see the fruits tht develop from this log. Shit all of them i cant wait for all my blocks to start producing again lol.

Dang tht thing looks loaded an ready to jus dump a "shiitake" load lmao of those shroomies once it starts fruiting fully. An why does ur log or block look different then my log. What is ur block made of an where do u get it? Im guna have to write dwn ur response an also can u tell me again what kind of bag do u use to hold tht block so u can keep doing Shiitakes? The guy i talked 2 online said i had 2 use a log to do the Shiitakes inside an tht alot of people have a hard time growing them indoors but to ke it looks jus like any other grow tub i got going jus slightly different conditions between the Shiitakes an my oysters for instance. But for the most part looks very doable an i got a great expectation for yield wise cuz some of these pins are already freeking huge so i cant wait to see the fruits tht develop from this log. Shit all of them i cant wait for all my blocks to start producing again lol.
Not sure why he told you that you HAVE to have a sawdust block(log) instead of a grow bag. Salesmanship maybe... unsure but bags are easier to manage with being vertical, I mean, I guess you could stand the log up, but that seems weird. I buy Unicorn bags in bulk 3T .2 Micron that can hold 5-7 lbs of sawdust and Rice bran supplemented. You can also do a shit ton of spawn at one time if you want, but I have plenty of jars so I use them strictly for Blocks. You can find fuel pellets for cheap, 15 bucks for good hardwood pellets for 40 pounds(usually cheaper, but NOT normal times). Rice bran in bulk is cheap to from a tractor supply place or feed store(they recently raised prices as well).

IMG_20210122_191633.jpg
IMG_20210122_163704.jpg
IMG_20210122_160723.jpg
IMG_20210121_160621.jpg

Not sure why he told you that you HAVE to have a sawdust block(log) instead of a grow bag. Salesmanship maybe... unsure but bags are easier to manage with being vertical, I mean, I guess you could stand the log up, but that seems weird. I buy Unicorn bags in bulk 3T .2 Micron that can hold 5-7 lbs of sawdust and Rice bran supplemented. You can also do a shit ton of spawn at one time if you want, but I have plenty of jars so I use them strictly for Blocks. You can find fuel pellets for cheap, 15 bucks for good hardwood pellets for 40 pounds(usually cheaper, but NOT normal times). Rice bran in bulk is cheap to from a tractor supply place or feed store(they recently raised prices as well).

Awesome i wrote tht dwn in my journal on hand n guna have 2 get some of them myself n see how tht dnt work out. So i had a question about my light setup i made. How high should i hang it above the totes? Rite now i jus got it at the top of the tent shud i hang it lower closer to the tote lids?
Also i did some grains the way u said to jus do a hard boil then turn off heat n let grains soak 45 min but r u sure these look done enuf? I dnt wana waste spores if they arent done what do u think?

View media item 1812161
View media item 1812162

I always squeeze a seed or two with my fingernail to test, it's usually really easy, they will darken up after PC. Your seeds don't look swollen or plump, did you put a lid on after dumping the Oats. They should look like this...

View media item 1812175Recent Spawn run on the 19th loaded up and ready to PC.

I always squeeze a seed or two with my fingernail to test, it's usually really easy, they will darken up after PC. Your seeds don't look swollen or plump, did you put a lid on after dumping the Oats. They should look like this...

View media item 1812175Recent Spawn run on the 19th loaded up and ready to PC.
If u mean after i dumped the oats the in the boiling water did i put a lid on an yea im pretty sure i did an let them sit for 45 min. Im guna try another batch n see how it goes n make sure i put a lid on them this time 4 sure lol.

Honestly @imtoasted... I have some left over AGAR plates(to Oats) almost done spawning of a few different TAZ clones and F+ clones I've been working and transferring, but I'm SO addicted to making Sawdust blocks. I had 28, 3 are compost, 4 in Martha, 21 blocks colonizing(A few almost finished). I am however excited to get some tray runs in the Martha of these clones, especially the F+(I don't need any, just have to PLAY with my new Toy, really happy with the Simple Martha Setup). I plan on doing some buckets for Spring coming up of Oysters, maybe an outdoor king or Wine Cap bed, I LOVE THIS GAME!. :cheer:

Honestly @imtoasted... I have some left over AGAR plates(to Oats) almost done spawning of a few different TAZ clones and F+ clones I've been working and transferring, but I'm SO addicted to making Sawdust blocks. I had 28, 3 are compost, 4 in Martha, 21 blocks colonizing(A few almost finished). I am however excited to get some tray runs in the Martha of these clones, especially the F+(I don't need any, just have to PLAY with my new Toy, really happy with the Simple Martha Setup). I plan on doing some buckets for Spring coming up of Oysters, maybe an outdoor king or Wine Cap bed, I LOVE THIS GAME!. :cheer:

Dam bro tht is crazy i cant wait till im at tht point lmao. For real this shit is 2 fun lol. I jus got a mini mono going of a multi strain run in one tub. I took brf an spawned it to bulk substrate an i used B+, A.P.E,and PF-Redspore. I grinded the brf cakes up after soaking for like 24 hours in water now got 3 layers of spawn to 4 layers of substrate so shud be a gud run atleast i hope so lol.
View media item 1812204
View media item 1812203
View media item 1812202
View media item 1812201
View media item 1812200
View media item 1812199

Do i did a new batch of grains an im pretty sure this time it went right they r soft kinda n soaked up the water more versus last time so im pretty sure wen i p.c these ones they will turn out gud cant wait till 2morow guna get some grain jars started lol. Here is the new grains versus the old ones tht got messed up some how lol.
View media item 1812317
View media item 1812316

Back
Top Bottom