Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

day 98 from seed, 8 weeks and 1 day in flower

photodump

some slight fading is setting in mainly the lower leafs and the area with the highest light exposure

Do sativas jack up your paranoia? I've read that's a thing.
well it calms me down preventing me to go in rage mode and surf on my paranoid thoughts, in a sense it fills me with peace and allows me to selfrelativate... one punch line helps me it goes like this: "don't always believe what you think"

Some can but I think it has more to do with when you harvest. If you harvest early then they can get pretty energetic.
sometimes i get that racey feeling from certain herb ... i think it has to do with tolerance to as its been a loooong while since i had an episode like that ;)

Only a couple differences between photos and autos the way I see it.

1. You are in the drivers seat with photos. Autos are in the drivers seat

2. Less flexibility with light on photos. The autos can be grown under virtually any light conditions. You will need specific set ups for the photos.

3. Grow em as big or small as you want. Very easy to change plans with photos. Not so much with autos.

Having said that, I like to be in control when possible. I like to try to get the plant to the size I think I want it before flipping. Photos give me lots of flexibility in size and timing.

Autos give you flexibility in what you want to do with lighting. I must have moved my auto back and forth from 18/6 to 12/12 ten times or so during the course of its grow. Nice flexibility to have without worrying about light stress.

If I was smart, I would have a small tent just for an auto. I have Vex's Growant light that would probably be perfect with an auto under it. Need to look at the specifics for it but it looks like a great light for a small tent. But no more tents.....lol

I still think that 12 hours under that Spydrx is better than 18 hours under most LEDs.

Back
Top Bottom