Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow - 2 Autos With LED & CFLs

re: Puregreen's 2nd Attempt - Organic Grow - 2 Autos With LED & CFLs

Thank you for the compliment, I invite you back anytime, next pic update will be pretty cool as they are taking off big time AND that new Mars reflector will be in there too :)

I think having the cfls on the side will benefit a lot. Just the little extra ligh in those areas that would normally be dark... At least that's how I'm justifying my purchasing of two led pannels in the last two weeks lol.

Thanks RB. Am going to have my two cfl's either side with the led central. Just had a stroll through your garden and what a great job your doing:thumb:

Well my girls are 2 weeks old today and looking good, they have just had 1.25l water each and next time they will have the medi-one. I am just following there feed chart. Temps steady at 78 and humidity is between 52-54.

Miss Ed Rosenthal Super Bud
20151030_200813.jpg
20151030_200828.jpg

And Miss Critical Jack - she just will not let go of that shell!!!
20151030_201028.jpg
20151030_201121.jpg

Have a great and green Weekend:circle-of-love:

I hope someone can give me some advice, I was just looking at my Ed Rosenthal Super Bud and noticed something different, I have taken a picture and on the stem below my finger there are little tentacle white things, thats the only way I can describe it, is it showing sex??? she is only 15 days above soil!!!
And the other good news is I received my led today and it is in and running, seems so strange seeing purple!!!:rofl::rofl:
20151031_204723.jpg

Hope everyone had a great weekend:circle-of-love:

Day 16 from breaking soil, I changed my lighting yesterday, I have my two 75w=280w cfl's hanging either side with my marshydro 240w reflector, I have hung the led about 2 foot/ 60cm from the top of the girls (Both are showing sex now) Temps are between 76-78 and humidity is between 54-56, oh I forgot to mention when my humidity dropped a few days ago I put a small bowl of water in my tent and since then it has been ok!!! They have still only had one feed of the medi-one and one watering, they will probably have a feed either tomorrow or tuesday.
I do have a couple of question and I hope someone can give advice, The critical Jack Auto is showing signs of sex but it looks a little different from the Ed Rosenthal so my question is, MALE or FEMALE??? and the led has veg and bloom switches, at what stage should I put it on both???

Miss Ed Rosenthal Super Bud
20151101_205144.jpg
20151101_205316.jpg
20151101_205352.jpg

Miss Critical Jack

20151101_205419.jpg
20151101_205500.jpg
20151101_205638.jpg

Ed looks so pretty. Give yourself a pat on the back. Give the C J a bit of time, I can't tell either way. :passitleft:

Thanks Mr A. and thanks for dropping by, over to you:passitleft: while I catch a breath!!! I just cant believe how quick they are growing, I am a little nervous about the CJ, am just hoping she is not a he!!!

If I was a gambling man, my 50p would be on female. I can feel it.

:passitleft: you better take this back, I've been on the ww x jh today :cough::lot-o-toke:

Thanks my man, I have a sneaky feeling that she is a SHE)) and it would be rude not too:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom