Purple help, top fan leaves?

GreenHulk

420 Member
Hey Folks,

First the details: First grow, auto-flowering White Widow. Started inside for first 6 weeks then moved them outside. We are now in week 11. Lots of buds and until recently very green and healthy, other than the occasional bug nibble. Last week I started getting some yellow top fan leaves, looked like sunburn from the research I did and have since added a tent to protect them from the hottest 4-7pm sun here in NY. That seems like it did the trick, but now I have noticed some purpling of leaves on 1-2 plants...TOP fan leaves though, the bottoms of all plants are still very green. Lack of P perhaps? Any advice would be awesome and thank you!

leaves1.jpeg

leaves2.jpeg

Hey neat color.... I have no idea and won't give input but I will stick around to further my knowledge with the answer from Fellow members..... But chance did you look up the strain details to see if a pheno will throw that color?

Thanks for sharing and good luck.

I don't see anything to be concerned about, it's just a purple phenotype. Some plants have it, some don't. Some will purple up in response to cool night temps, while others will purple up without any outside stimuli. I've grown the same strain, same tent, same nutes, same light, same seed supplier, and had one plant purple, and the other green.

WW does have a purple pheno.

Back
Top Bottom