Purple Kush Auto 5 weeks old

In the EU, your best bet is mars-hydro. @SmokeSara can help you find the right model for your space.

I normally would say to run straight to Budget LED, but I don’t believe they ship to the EU.
Thanks for your tag

Hello and welcome,I wasn’t getting the growth I’d like with my DWC at first either, turns out my PH was to high so it wasn’t taking in the nutrients available, what is ur ph?
i dont know whats my PH because i dont have a ph meter. And the nutrients that im using are advanced nutrients 3 part PH perfect wich they are a djusting the Ph automatically.

Are they really adjusting the pH automatically? How can you be sure.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but their being "pH perfect" isn't always the case. Always, always, always test and keep track of your pH; "perfect" or not. I know this, and have witnessed it first hand.

Are they really adjusting the pH automatically? How can you be sure.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but their being "pH perfect" isn't always the case. Always, always, always test and keep track of your pH; "perfect" or not. I know this, and have witnessed it first hand.
i was thinking about it at the begining anyway ill do my best thanks for responding!

Also there “perfect” might not be what your perfect, u r in DWC so u need lower ph than other mediums, u need like 5.6-6.5 or somewhere in there, u can get a ph pen really cheap on eBay or amazon, it won’t b the best quality but better than, spray and pray, lol

Also there “perfect” might not be what your perfect, u r in DWC so u need lower ph than other mediums, u need like 5.6-6.5 or somewhere in there, u can get a ph pen really cheap on eBay or amazon, it won’t b the best quality but better than, spray and pray, lol

Those nutes are designed for the hydro range. So if they worked 100% of the time, cool. However, they aren’t as accurate as marketing would like you to believe. Pretty sure any one of their reps would still recommend watching you pH.

Those nutes are designed for the hydro range. So if they worked 100% of the time, cool. However, they aren’t as accurate as marketing would like you to believe. Pretty sure any one of their reps would still recommend watching you pH.
i am about to buy new nutrients like the trio part GHE if you know them a ph down and a ph meter.Btw what do you think about GHE nutrients?

i am about to buy new nutrients like the trio part GHE if you know them a ph down and a ph meter.Btw what do you think about GHE nutrients?

To what may be a shock for some of my chat mates around here, I’m running trio right now. Used to run it, then switch to something else, now coming back to it as a comparison to see if similar issues arise that I had with the other.

If ordering AN nutes online, check grow green michigan. They usually have free shipping on AN stuff, but they also have GH stuff (and more), typically for half what many hydro shops sell them for.

Granted, you can do well with GH stuff off amazon. For gallons you can get the trio for about $30 for each gallon. Not the $20/grow I would prefer, but barely tolerable.

To what may be a shock for some of my chat mates around here, I’m running trio right now. Used to run it, then switch to something else, now coming back to it as a comparison to see if similar issues arise that I had with the other.

If ordering AN nutes online, check grow green michigan. They usually have free shipping on AN stuff, but they also have GH stuff (and more), typically for half what many hydro shops sell them for.

Granted, you can do well with GH stuff off amazon. For gallons you can get the trio for about $30 for each gallon. Not the $20/grow I would prefer, but barely tolerable.
so what was better AN or GHE?

It depends. Both will grow plants. AN costs a bit more, but I've done well with their stuff the few times I've ran it. I needed an alternative to what I had been running so I could do some comparisons, so trio was the easy choice.

Back
Top Bottom