Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

*Well I just did the one plant who was in a starter grow pot, she needed to move to a 1 gallon, which is what I did today. :cool: She was as light as could be.
Good job Lady G2!
*I put in only 1 ml, oh well, hope it's okay
That is fine. The soil has a lot of good stuff in there. You could get away with nothing at this point. You're good!

Looking good Lady! She'll be fine. Like PW said, your call on adding soil. I highly recommend plopping seeds right into the 1. I've had my best germ rates and all pop and are above ground in 3 days. Also, it's 1 less transplant.

When she drys out, a full transplant drench will be in order.

1ml is fine, like Lady said, there is plenty of goodness in the soil as is!

*Thanks Ween! I did your way with the Mama Mia's, the Afghan Kush dropped so she was in traction, and was placed in a small pot I only use for clones. So it was totally off balance but I'm catching up. Is why now she just went into the 1 gallon.

Good job Lady G2!

That is fine. The soil has a lot of good stuff in there. You could get away with nothing at this point. You're good!

*Good advice on the measured gloop, I had a measured nutrient dropper just for this run. :)

Woooohoo! Those girls are gonna love it!

*Right now, I put them into my flower room for 12 hours so they get humidity and proper heat. Yes I have to transfer them every time but I think it's worth it. Once my veg area gets the new humidifier, I won't have to transfer them twice a day.

*hiiiii Dutch, niiiice shhhmoke :passitleft:great to see you around. I just did my first transplant drench, let's smoke to that my friend .:passitleft:

Sweet! I seen that the little one looks great so far! I’m sure it will take off soon.
:passitleft:
Ahh thanks !

How have you been I’ve been all over he place lately catching up on some I have fallen behind in! I hope you’ve been well.

I need to do some catching up myself. I'm doing better thanks for asking, I know you are doing NUG-tastic cause your garden is DYNOMIIIITE...hahahaha

Haha well thanks LG2! Much appreciated and it’s definitely coming along ! Not to long now taking a sample bud this weekend to really scope the trichomes and have a good looksy at how ripe she is!

Test nug! Woop! Hahaha. I’m glad your doing well

Hello ladies! Quick drop in and smoke one with yea!
:passitleft:

Things are perking up and looking good hope all is well!
Hi Dutch! Mmmmm! I do like my evening soother!

Here you go LG2! Sample pics and what?? A seeet little vid!

Nice!!

Hiya Ladies G, G2 Sis, Gang,

Sis, sending love, growing, and healing energies to your little one. High Brix, should bounce back quickly. Good luck, also, lol!

Lady G, What's cooking Chickie? I'm learning how to prepare ingredients for an elimination diet. Been reading about eosinophilic esophagitis: a type of white blood cell (eosinophil) builds up in the lining of the tube that connects your mouth to your stomach (esophagus). This buildup, which is a reaction to foods, allergens or acid reflux, can inflame or injure the esophageal tissue. So changing diet again and losing a few more pounds. I've learned how to make a dull diet something to look forward to. I just had to find out what I really liked (spice and condiment wise). Hope you're having a great day. Incidently, was 9 degrees here this a.m. Burrrrr!

Hiya Ladies G, G2 Sis, Gang,

Sis, sending love, growing, and healing energies to your little one. High Brix, should bounce back quickly. Good luck, also, lol!

Lady G, What's cooking Chickie? I'm learning how to prepare ingredients for an elimination diet. Been reading about eosinophilic esophagitis: a type of white blood cell (eosinophil) builds up in the lining of the tube that connects your mouth to your stomach (esophagus). This buildup, which is a reaction to foods, allergens or acid reflux, can inflame or injure the esophageal tissue. So changing diet again and losing a few more pounds. I've learned how to make a dull diet something to look forward to. I just had to find out what I really liked (spice and condiment wise). Hope you're having a great day. Incidently, was 9 degrees here this a.m. Burrrrr!
Hi Bode!:ciao: Have a party to go to tonight and next Saturday. Then I need to knuckle down and get serious and back on paleo eating again. I did the elimination diet before. It's challenging but I did not find it unpleasant. My gut does not like dairy or wheat but plain yogurt was fine and hard aged cheese was OK...so I can infer from that it's lactose I have an issue with and not the milk protein casein. I love yogurt in my smoothies.

Check out the Specific Carb Diet for some ideas too. I think I mentioned it to you before. SCD Breaking the Vicious Cycle . It's a game changer for gut health. Fresh herbs are fantastic to add to your meals on the diet. Savory is awesome for chicken. Bone broth is really nice with thyme and/or savory. A cup at each meal is nice. Apple cider vinegar is great. Make your own salad dressings.

Good luck! I hear you about the weight. I am the heaviest I have ever been. 2 plus years on prednisone was a killer. It's almost the New Year! Let it be our year! :surf:

OMG! 2 years on prednisone will mess up a lady's figure. I don't envy losing all that. I've been on this diet for almost a year now. Enjoy not being controlled by food (hankering for foods I can't have). I have many bookmarks for paleo and keto diets (I'm lactose and gluten intolerant). I mostly eat whatever meats I want, fresh vegs fruits, and that's it (except when she makes mincemeat pie). I'm always on the lookout for new ways to prepare delectable meals, pairing ideas, etc. Trying to live to a ripe old age, lol.
Bone Broth - Any idea where to supply bones for bone broth? We make a soup out of the Boston Butt we make sausage with. So Good. Savory - smells so rich and Italian. Love it. I use ACV every time I make a salad - vinegar and oil. Oh, and Thank You btw.
Have a great day, Ladies, Gents

Back
Top Bottom