Putting Pain On Notice!

Caplan was in HPS for his studies. Is this a Key for longer duration droughts?
Interesting Maritimer! I've had several go only 4 days I'm pretty sure. I was thinking soil tilth, room rh, temp, fan breeze, and pot size before you mentioned light source. Because the plant gave me the reaction I was looking for, I fluffed it off. You think the plant didn't react as it indicated by its leaf angle?

Interesting Maritimer! I've had several go only 4 days I'm pretty sure. I was thinking soil tilth, room rh, temp, fan breeze, and pot size before you mentioned light source. Because the plant gave me the reaction I was looking for, I fluffed it off. You think the plant didn't react as it indicated by its leaf angle?
It is hard for me to define what I am about to say. I have conducted around twenty droughts now and I get a feeling of sorts for how it should progress. In four days, the plants that run long droughts had just began registering LWA. Under this strong Next Light Mega in four days I had almost 70% increase in LWA forcing my fertigation. I am currently assuming the uptake of moisture and nutes is happening at a far greater pace under LED compared to the HPS and this does not allow enough time for the species survival response I see when we go long (11 days). Your thoughts are welcomed, as this confounded me enough for a dab. LOL

Up at Hines
An older veteran in the hospice ward recognized me. He called me @Carcass I did not correct him being in a shock that he was still with us I gave him some of our 420 love and reminded him that God put cannabis on earth so it stands to reason that there is cannabis in heaven. ❤️

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom