PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

Re: PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

The mover may have cost more then a mars 300 lol! Live vicariously you shall because i really want to get it and it will be within my budget, i figured it all up after thinking about the light all day lol. Damn i cant wait! Funny too cause it will weigh less than the two lights i have now.

The mover may have cost more then a mars 300 lol! Live vicariously you shall because i really want to get it and it will be within my budget, i figured it all up after thinking about the light all day lol. Damn i cant wait! Funny too cause it will weigh less than the two lights i have now.
Go for the Dwarf, it is better than the 500 bru. Even Neil said so. If I could swap my Mars panel for the DS I would instantly. You won't regret it for sure

Toasted, the only mistake we made was buying the MINI instead of the DS. I can live vicariously through you (am currently doing so with some others) if you get one so please I'm dying over here lmao. Already get to watch plants grow under PW's PS1k so U know we're thrilled lol
Dude the DS is legit, I mean the Mini also kicks the dicks to knockin but the DS is better. Kinda wish I didn't buy the Mars panel and got the PS DS instead.

:thumb:

Fresh Stella's again skybound just making a strawberry cough to pass about ..
420-magazine-mobile570618668.jpg

Morning all, enjoy your day off PW.
Do you realize how many growers have put bananas under their trees. Like a Christmas present waiting to hatch.
Just because of you...lol hahahahahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom