PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

Suggestion build two rooms. Better two smaller than one huge. I'm gonna build another this year for veg. Pain to have the veg room in the flower room. I put reflective hanging over the door with one of those tarp zippers. No light leaks and keeps the environment in. No shoes in the Grow. Bare feet only.

I've been using the tarp zippers, get ready to go through a bunch because they are cheap and fail. The sticky back fail to hold as well, so I staple the shit out of them to get them to last longer. I plan on getting rid of the idea soon.

Looking for the best way to dry and store pollen, just harvested pollen from my 2 Lebanese males.

This is a copy and paste from elsewhere.

"I use paper packets I fold up outta a square piece of paper, place in baggie, inside a mason jar with a 1 inch layer of raw rice in the bottom. place in freezer. Don't fuck with it till ya need it, remove from jar and baggie let sit around were it wont get moist while it defrosts."

How do you like that recharge? I picked a small thing of it up and I was going to run an experiment on one or two plants this grow and see if I could tell any difference between soil with nothing added and the soil with the recharge being used every other watering. Curious if you see any difference.

I can't say with certainty that it indeed makes a difference...however...it doesn't hurt...I've only incorporated it the past month since the flip,and this is my first foray into an organic grow, so dunno' for sure...I will say I seem to be on track to at least match my previous documented endeavors(I better, since I actually spent money on lighting for the first time...lolool) which were with designer nutes(last year) and the dreaded Miracle Grow(year before that)...:rofl:...I do feel better using natural ingredients tho', so will probably pursue this style further...although I'm contemplating trying Doc's "kit" next spring...we'll see...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Many organic growers don't pH....some are even smug about it. Dolomite lime is often used in soil mixes to keep pH within an acceptable range. You can do fine without checking pH, but if you want best results & high potential plants, you can't beat the precision you will get by always checking pH. I am full organic & pH every solution. Good to do together with soil slurry tests to give you both soil pH & soil TDS. Checking pH won't impact your microbes. That's some crazy info. Mix, pH to desired level....add microbes last. :Namaste:
Well put! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom