PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

Its a 2 man operation and they pack it all by hand and test each board. That 2 weeks is worth it for that level of care.

I have nothing to do with them just a happy customer. They bent backwards to help me out and get what I wanted.

I got 4 3000k boards on my flower light, then I got 2 4000k boards for a veg light. I got the specific lights for the task at hand. The veg light will help keep nodes close and stretch to a minimum. Then the flower light has enough ass to drive it all home. Then the power they draw is so little, and heat just is not there.

KingJoe...pHing water with a product like PH Down or PH Up isn't good. It can hurt your soil. But I recommend using Earth Juice crystals as a pH adjuster. Do you have any idea what your water's pH is without any adjusting? If you can keep feeding water that is in the 6.5-7.0 range, you will have the best results. Those Earth Juice crystals are natural and won't hurt any of beneficial organisms in your soil. They are all I do in my grows, adjust the water pH (mine is about 9.1 without adjusting and would screw up my soil big time if I didn't adjust). I think you would be very pleased if you tried that product....but be warned, it doesn't take much of crystals to adjust your pH. And if you are adding anything else to the water, any liquid silica or kelp, make sure you adjust the pH after you add the other stuff. Silica is very alkaline and will raise your pH drastically so adjust it after you add anything else.

Thanks for info but it wasn't me having issue with ph but at least I just learned something. I'm thinking about going soil next summer for less watering as away too much to keep up and wife doesn't want any of it. Thanks fir sharing bud ...

Penny is it okay to have a Bon fire near my cheese pant at night with out stressing ?

Outdoors you'll be fine

Sweet may I ask your opinion as to why it's okay ? But tent it's not to have any leak? Is it just environment?

What's this quantum board device ? Is it a diy led kit ?

Quantum boards are led panels, the white light is full spectrum and very intense. They use less electricity for their output than traditional leds. Heat is almost non existent. You can dim them and drop them close to the canopy saving even more electricity. For a quick diy project they're price is cheaper or comparable to other leds in the same class.

Back
Top Bottom