PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Lol these are my seeds, many have them but these seeds are mine. :ganjamon:
I'm am nothing without my seeds, and my seeds are nothing without me?? :smokin:

Hey sorry to be a pain with questions that can be answered with a search but the older forum post seem to be a bit buggy. For the low and slow fridge cure do you just place your buds in a paper bag for 10 days or do you do the whole testing of the RH like DrDizzy does? Asking because I can't seem to get to his post, the link in the thread is broken and when I try just go through the post it breaks and I get a black screen. Need to get my cure game leveled up

I can’t really control humidity in my fridge but it stays relatively low. I just put in paper bags and open the bag and shake it gently every day so the buds don’t stick together. Once they reach 60% or so i jar them and then you can cure in the traditional fashion.

I can’t really control humidity in my fridge but it stays relatively low. I just put in paper bags and open the bag and shake it gently every day so the buds don’t stick together. Once they reach 60% or so i jar them and then you can cure in the traditional fashion.
Do you put an RH gauge in the bag with them?

Just trying to figure out how to tell the 60% stage.

Do you put an RH gauge in the bag with them?

Just trying to figure out how to tell the 60% stage.

Not sure how penny does it but the method is that every few days you take it out the fridge and drop it in a jar with a rh meter for a while and check the humidity. When it hits 60 you are good to go

Back
Top Bottom