PW's Perpetual Playhouse

I use Great White when transplanting and while hand watering. When I'm using my rez to auto water I use Orka as it's a liquid form of GW from the same company. I don't think it's as good but I don't use it as liberally as I use the GW and things are well established by then.

Suspending mycorrhizae in liquid hasn't yet been perfected. Heard from Extreme Gardening staff. :Namaste:

If I were in soil I'd use it more liberally

What's the difference in soil?

I started to use great white 2 weeks ago or less. I ve seen that even if I have to air pumps in my rez, a big part of the GW doesn't mix and stay on the bottom of the rez. I have to manually mix it to try unsticking some of it from the sides of the rez.

Bottled nutes supply nutrients directly, where soils needs microbes to make nutrients available

Got it. What about GW in coco? I didn't have the chance to put it on transplant cause didn't even know about it at that time. So I m just using it like they recommand for the mix. But I wish it could mix easier with the solution and not having a part wasting on the bottom of the rez. Maybe I should invest in something to keep mixing the solution better than two small airpumps (which seem to be enough for the other liquid nuts)

Reminds me i need to check on pw in joes outdoor page . last i saw she was bucking hard
Sup kismet how you been buddy

Hey penny

I am just catching up here but all of the twists & turns in this thread are keeping me guessing. You just have the Brooklyn growing at the moment?

Ian

Hey penny

I am just catching up here but all of the twists & turns in this thread are keeping me guessing. You just have the Brooklyn growing at the moment?

Ian
Hey Ian, it's been awhile. I just have the 2 Brooklyn's going now. There will be a big grow this fall/ winter. Gelato 33, DUD 91, Platinum Garlic and some Landrace from Ace.

Hey Ian, it's been awhile.

Yeah, I have been awol due to a lot of travel over the last 2 months. My body is weary. Thank God retirement is within sight.

You will be busy in the fall. I don't know how you guys juggle all of the different strains at once. I had issues with just 2 last time.

Ian

Ha. I guess I will see. I just started 2 grows - 1 indoor sponsored one & 1 outdoor - 'use up the crap' budget soil grow. Now that I am medical grow legal, the gloves have come off. :ganjamon:

Ian

Yeah. The sponsored one is in my sig but I haven't started one for the outdoor grow yet. The Church (Green House) in my udwc & a couple of White Widow autos in leftover pots, with left over Magic Soil & I'll use leftover AN nutes.

Ian

I looked at The Church at one point, should be a rock solid strain.

Yes, I am interested to see the GH genetics do their thing. In reserve, I also bought some Black Zombie (Lineage Genetics), Ayahuasca (Barney's) & some Hawaii Maui Waui (Nirvana) so I am ready for the dismal legal seed options we get on legalization next October. All from The Vault.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom