PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Is that due to more intensity led lights more cal mag so if you had say three of those dwarfs would you have to triple you dosage or am I way off?

Close King. Yes they are primo intense I've had to triple my dosage of calmag to match what Neil recommends. I was under the recommended amount, oopsie.

Your question would be if 3 Dwarfs on one plant, then yes, you would have to adjust, in fact I doubt it would survive tbh. ;)

But 3 dwarfs on 3 plants then no, because all you need to do is follow Neil's formula for each plant.

Did that help?

Close King. Yes they are primo intense I've had to triple my dosage of calmag to match what Neil recommends. I was under the recommended amount, oopsie.

Your question would be if 3 Dwarfs on one plant, then yes, you would have to adjust, in fact I doubt it would survive tbh. ;)

But 3 dwarfs on 3 plants then no, because all you need to do is follow Neil's formula for each plant.

Did that help?

I need to read up on Neil

I was kinda surprised I had to adjust everything to accommodate my light, but now I understand unlocking potential.

It's like upgrading your gas if you buy a lavish car.

I went from owning a Honda to 5 litre mustang, it requires boosters, flushes and premium gas. .

Ahh I see love the way you put it okay still lost as fuck to be frank but get your point.

If you push a plant with all the light intensity it can use you need to increase nutrients and supplements so the plant can function to its genetic potential.

It's like coco start 1 ml Do so for veg unless plant says different ?
Then flower time I need go up to unlock that turbo charger ..

I think I see it nonetheless after this ..

One quick question so I see first sign of pistils in flowering take that two month of veg or how ever long. With let's says ppm around 350 turn by time flower comes up we grow ?

Sighs it's like it's there but not you know .

God I'm hard to talk to sometimes

Thanks for patience with me haha ✊

If you push a plant with all the light intensity it can use you need to increase nutrients and supplements so the plant can function to its genetic potential.

Okay makes sense .

Ya so you have to have the light power in order to have the more nutes go in?

PS Cob is a good light

I think that will be my next upgrade. I need a bit more coverage and wattage in my tent. That will have to wait a while or I will need to sell my stash LOL

me 3 i love the brisket...lol i build custom smokers/ smoker trailers and have a competion bbq team its alot of fun. the famdamly and i have a great time and win some money sometimes.

Where do you live Irondog? Do you have a website or anything?

Where do you live Irondog? Do you have a website or anything?
Yeah dude. You didn't mention this in your journal I dog! I'm a food afficianado as well. My damn journal still has bbq chicken legs for the cover photo.... all my followers complain about the picture giving them munchies :)

Oh man i smoke on a weber kettle, id dream for a comp smoker. I just told my buddy we need to start entering in bbq cook offs. Thanks!!! I cant wait to enter one! Id love any pointers if you wanted to share. Idk about clogging pws thread up with the wrong kinda smoking though. We will practice and get ready for next summer im sure we can find more then a few comps around. We live kinda close to santa maria. I wonder if they have something going on

Awww man, you are up in tri-tip territory. I love Santa Maria tri-tip.

I tend to stick to pork when I smoke, want to truly master it before moving to beef. Getting into BBQ/Smoking has me wanting to learn to weld so I can make own smoker.

Does this help you King?

"I am running a huge sale on the Perfect Sun MINI $180, includes free shipping. Also, ALL my lights are in stock, even if the site says one is not. PS 1000 is back in stock, as well.
perfectsunled.com

I created the MINI for people that want to grow with the best spectrum and LEDs on the market, but the people that want to grow with it can't afford it, so now I am offering is for much cheaper. This light will make me no profit now. It is just enough to keep it on the shelves."

Back
Top Bottom