PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Lol Van you like to smoke meats eh?

Not sure if I should answer you Growchy.....no telling where you are going with that question. But yes, mostly pork and chicken. Babyback ribs and Boston Butts are my two favorites. Love smoked chicken and fish as well, but I will only use fresh fish I catch so I don't do fish often. Used to smoke fish all the time when I was growing up in Florida.

Flowernose done well ponytailing

She is excellent with her auto training. I haven't followed a lot of auto journals but she does some of the best LST training on autos that I have seen.

Does this help you King?

"I am running a huge sale on the Perfect Sun MINI $180, includes free shipping. Also, ALL my lights are in stock, even if the site says one is not. PS 1000 is back in stock, as well.
perfectsunled.com

I created the MINI for people that want to grow with the best spectrum and LEDs on the market, but the people that want to grow with it can't afford it, so now I am offering is for much cheaper. This light will make me no profit now. It is just enough to keep it on the shelves."

Honestly wow thanks for offer .

I know it would help But. I think. I'm looking for a bit more coverage I have about 300-400 cdn funds to spend . So that is my price range or I buy this get through the winter then keep mini for 2x4x5 tent then upgrade to bigger lights and donate my mars hydro 300 s to someone in Canada .?

I don't know overwhelmed ...

Does this help you King?

"I am running a huge sale on the Perfect Sun MINI $180, includes free shipping. Also, ALL my lights are in stock, even if the site says one is not. PS 1000 is back in stock, as well.
perfectsunled.com

I created the MINI for people that want to grow with the best spectrum and LEDs on the market, but the people that want to grow with it can't afford it, so now I am offering is for much cheaper. This light will make me no profit now. It is just enough to keep it on the shelves."

Also where would one find a grow journal or two to browse from mini ?

Honestly wow thanks for offer .

I know it would help But. I think. I'm looking for a bit more coverage I have about 300-400 cdn funds to spend . So that is my price range or I buy this get through the winter then keep mini for 2x4x5 tent then upgrade to bigger lights and donate my mars hydro 300 s to someone in Canada .?

I don't know overwhelmed ...

I almost grabbed one of the minis after I received that email. It would work well in that tent Joe, maybe only half the 4 ft though. Two minis would kill it there.

Awww man, you are up in tri-tip territory. I love Santa Maria tri-tip.

I tend to stick to pork when I smoke, want to truly master it before moving to beef. Getting into BBQ/Smoking has me wanting to learn to weld so I can make own smoker.

Lol my mother in law lives right there in santa maria, its defently a treat! But i didn't really enjoy tritip till my buddy showed me. Wow is that stuff good! Ive done ribs and pork chops only not a loin or shoulder or anything but one day!!

I want to get into welding so badly! Mig tig arc all of it! I keep showing my buddy, we need to make one of those offsets. Doesnt loook too hard just need a nice thick meal to get started. What kinda pork is your fave? I want to do a shoulder so bad. I find pork harder to get right then beef but a good thermometer makes all the difference.

Tri tip is killer, we sell a lot of it here.

Tri tip!!! I thought that was a cali thing!

I almost grabbed one of the minis after I received that email. It would work well in that tent Joe, maybe only half the 4 ft though. Two minis would kill it there.

Two minis. Hmm never thought of that and putting reflector 144 in the 4x2x5?

Lol my mother in law lives right there in santa maria, its defently a treat! But i didn't really enjoy tritip till my buddy showed me. Wow is that stuff good! Ive done ribs and pork chops only not a loin or shoulder or anything but one day!!

I want to get into welding so badly! Mig tig arc all of it! I keep showing my buddy, we need to make one of those offsets. Doesnt loook too hard just need a nice thick meal to get started. What kinda pork is your fave? I want to do a shoulder so bad. I find pork harder to get right then beef but a good thermometer makes all the difference.

Tri tip!!! I thought that was a cali thing!

Well my favorite has got to be my babyback ribs. I will put the flavor of my ribs up against damn near anyone's. Boston Butt is my 2nd favorite. I prefer it over the picnic shoulder. The Butts only take about an hour per pound unless you get one thats really stubborn going through the "stall". The shoulders for me always take about an hour and a half to two hours per pound. Thats just too much of a commitment to me when most of the shoulders I find are 10 lbs.

Thats the other damn problem about living up in the NorthEast instead of down south......no FREAKING real butcher shops. There are meat sections and meat stores, but not like butchers in the south.

About that ps cob light .. is the 2 to almost 3 pounds a light is a real claim? Ans what kind of yield a novice grower can achieve with those light ?

Can't answer that question without more details. What is the strain. How many plants. How big of containers and what medium? If you are a new grower, let me give you this recommendation.....don't think about yield. Think about learning your process. Think about learning the plant and how it grows. Think about learning your growing medium and tricks of that medium. If you focus on those, your yield will come.

If you really want to think about yield, a better breakdown for you will be grams per watt. They say beginning growers can expect around .5 grams per what. Experienced growers should be able to get 1 gram per watt and really good growers can get 1.5 and some of the newer lights are claiming over 2 grams per watts. Just focus on getting to harvest.

i live in vegas and i do have 2 websites but they are down at the moment being revamped ill let you all know when they are back up..

Nice....my son lives in Vegas. I will have to check you out when I am out there again!

Back
Top Bottom