Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Those are some nice pics,Fish. My two are on week 5 and week 6 of flowering. And I have a whole mess of leaves on them. I read you should take the bottom branches off because they won't get much light. But I am not sure about that with mine. I want to cut them but they are a bit long and just might get a little light.. Tell me what you think?

Here is a group shot of them both...
001901.jpg

This looks like two colas on one branch...
002930.jpg

And here is the smaller one of the two...
003873.jpg

I gave them some bloom booster and once it cools down I will give them some molasses. Temps and RH is all in normal range. Lemon skunk and Big bang are doing good, pots still moist so I didn't give them anything. Bent down a few branches, RH is at 80, normally doesn't happen and the temp is at 71.

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Im green with envy:)

DSC014434.JPG
DSC014413.JPG
little pieces pic of the other one

Temps and RH is all in normal range. Bent down a few branches, RH is at 80, normally doesn't happen and the temp is at 71.

High QTL, the RH is out of range for flowering, which is between 35-50%. 80% or higher will have moldy bud. For more details on humidity read the "Science behind Plants & Humidity" blog post.

High QTL, the RH is out of range for flowering, which is between 35-50%. 80% or higher will have moldy bud. For more details on humidity read the "Science behind Plants & Humidity" blog post.

Thanks for the link. But I worded it wrong, rh in flowering room was not 80. It was 80 in the veg room. I checked it before lights went out and it is down to 57 now. I don't know why it got that high, it usually never is that high. It is usually around 60 which is in range for veg, right?

Nice journal queen, I'm doing a hydro grow with lemon skunk and afghan ;) did you lemon skunk grow tall druing flowering? I'm only on day9

Thanks Ineed. My lemon skunk is not in flowering, she is still in veg. Yes, she did get tall, she is always touching the lights. I lst her and have been bending the branches. I can only imagine how big she will get once I put her in flower. She is a bit heat stressed at the moment because of being so close to the lights. Can you post a pic of your skunk?

How old are they? You say they're both in flower? Just noticing your main stem looks a little small. You have fans blowing on them? Or is that normal for dwc? I know with mine, I keep a fan on them and shake the stems every now and then.

the big plant no fan but the stem look alot bigger as for the top hydro plant its probably as thick as........ a magnum sized sharpie marker. the other plant only got that big because i cant keep an eye on it like i can my hydro since its right down the hall lol

the big plant no fan but the stem look alot bigger as for the top hydro plant its probably as thick as........ a magnum sized sharpie marker. the other plant only got that big because i cant keep an eye on it like i can my hydro since its right down the hall lol

Oh ok, well that's not bad, just looks smaller in the pics I guess...lol..But they look good. :thumb:

lol sorry i 4got to answer yo question. i been growing them since like feb and yea thanks its my first grow but im hoping everything go good wish i didnt do 50 plants though :(

Wow, you did 50? And for a first time grow!!!! I guess excitement made you do that many? lol....Well it's your first grow, cut yourself some slack if mistakes are made. For you to start out doing that many I am assuming you did your homework and a lot of reading. I would love to see a journal on that. Have you started one?

lol yea i did and i found out in the state of Michigan that 50 or more plants is life lol but i cant do a journal me and another unknown name is doing about 50 probably more lol i did read alot but it prolly went in one ear and out the other lol but as far as my own 4 plant grow at my actual house im doin a journal on them here i wish i could do a journal on the 50+ ima try and sneak some pics in cause he be gettin bitchy lol

Back
Top Bottom