Random Thoughts: Plants & Genetics

Big time unlike me he plans his out and doesn't end up harvesting everything at once. I still haven't gotten the timing down like you guys. My trimming always takes me forever I end up so sore I can barely stand straight.

My tiny plants make trimming a breeze... wife's uncle pays me in grass for trimming every 3-4 months. 5 footers indoors. Not all that fun to dry trim, hands like to start going numb about an hour in.

That is why I named the Blue Collar what I did. It just gets the job done day in day out. That and the fact all the parents are some of the hardest working strains out there. What else would you call a cross between Blueberry/ Northern Lights x White Widow/AK-47 LOL.
She does do her job day in and day out, thats my shut the old brain down and pass the f**k out strain!!!

Thank god the last of the trimming is done for a couple months. The new place I have to trim at really helped things. Anyone with troubles with shoulder pain while trimming need to lower the table. My new spot is at least 4" lower and seems to be so much better.

Found a nice little surprise at the end of the road. The Chocoloco clone that I hit with the feminized Critical pollen snuck up on me. It was a seed plant so I didn't pay much attention to it other than feeding. Plus I had already grow it before. No new surprises. WRONG! This is a whole different plant then the first one. I don't know if it is the fact that it is a clone that is older or the fact it was grown under 12 hours of light for a longer period. Either way this thing is impressive. Even the lower branches have hard little nuggets all over the place. Smells are different then before. If Chocolate is in here I might find it now. This clone had a longer flower time than the original plant. I took a couple minutes to snap a picture or 2. Pictures will never do it justice but I had to try.

With very little indica in the mix this harvest. The stoned effect the Chocoloco had will be a welcome thing LOL.

I have trimmed a lot of purple plants. Not sure if I have ran across this before or not. So much purple on the scissors I had to post. This is from trimming the last Genius plant.

What is really funny. I also snapped a great picture of my gooey fingers. Almost posted it LMAO. Cooler heads prevailed and I didn't post my fingerprints to all to see LOL.

Yeah it probably would do a great bonsai plant. To late to save now LOL. I have high hopes for the feminized project I did with the Chocoloco. My guess is some of the seeds on that plant came from The JC 2 male. They were both in the same tent. Some of the pollen from the JC 2 may have been on the Reversed Chocoloco when I shook it over the female clone. If not have have more of the original seeds.

I think this strain would be best grown from clones if I do it. Plant age seems to help long flowering sativas when budding.

Back
Top Bottom