Red Solo Cup

Here are Star Trek And Another Pineapple Chunk ....I keep plastic on to keep them moist till they shed the seed shell and turn green....then plastic comes off.....and we are OFF! Day 1
DSCN01797.JPG

LOL Jandre :biglaugh: I know what is a Red Solo Cup journal without the video :rofl: I had it in my first post and they removed it because it was about b@@r.....I know right! So you may want to delete it...don't want no one to get in trouble. Welcome to my grow :)

I know you know the song, I saw that in your first post in this journal. Only someone that knew the song would know that line. I just thought I should add the video since no one had. :riskybusiness:

Or so I thought. I didn't see that it had been removed, so I removed mine as well.

if you saw the first post of the journal you woulda seen he added the song... like he said before it got deleted.

Quick update....Speaking of quick this Jack CH9 seed popped it's head above ground 27 days ago....doing a journal makes me see how fast they grow.
And time wise 27 days later and it is in flower and had been toped twice and harvested two clones from it before flower. 27 Days!
DSCN4173.JPG

DSCN4172.JPG

DSCN4175.JPG

Now the rest of the new seeds I put into flower are only 27 days old too but this jack just stood out to me for it's rapid growth and it is a foot and a half tall already.

DSCN4179.JPG

above is Pure Ak...nice short plant...Topped it twice and harvested 6 clones from it.
DSCN4176.JPG

Vantage...another nice short girl :cheer: took 4 clones and topped it once
DSCN4181.JPG

Pineapple Chunk fast growth about a foot tall already...harvested 4 clones from it.
DSCN4180.JPG

DSCN4182.JPG

AK-48 another quick grower...took 3 clones from it.
DSCN4185.JPG

Flower room

Ok now for Veg .....the humboldt seed will make it...should pop it's head above ground tomorrow....the CH9 seed called Flower is dead :rip:

So both my freebie seed from single seed will grow and someday be in my lungs :tokin:

DSCN4171.JPG

Veg
DSCN4170.JPG

Vantage
DSCN4169.JPG

Another vantage
DSCN4168.JPG

DP BlueBerry

Bubblelicious....had 5 seeds 4 grew 3 were exactaly alike sativa phenotype one was a gem Indica phenotype....this is the new mother. I have been growing this strain for about a year and it will always have a spot in my garden
DSCN01815.JPG

Sativa Phenotype
bubble32.JPG

bubble10.JPG

bubble25.JPG

DSCN33031.JPG

DSCN31971.JPG

Taste just like bubblelicious gum and super smell....Very strong head high with a crash at end that will put you to sleep.

Now Indica pheno type was the keeper...harvested when it was all cloudy and nice strong steady buzz head/body no crash at end lasted 3-4 hours

DSCN3404.JPG

DSCN3406.JPG

DSCN3405.JPG

DSCN3396.JPG

DSCN3407.JPG

DSCN3416.JPG

DSCN3417.JPG

DSCN3418.JPG

DSCN3419.JPG

bubble3rd.JPG

bubble3rd2.JPG

closeupbubble.JPG

DSCN3453.JPG

DSCN3454.JPG

DSCN3456.JPG

DSCN34571.JPG

bubbleclose.JPG

DSCN3461.JPG

DSCN34671.JPG

DSCN34781.JPG

bufs_6_.JPG

bufs_4_.JPG

bufs_3_.JPG

fantastic work, bubble gum is the next strain im running. have always wanted to try it but never had the chance, anyway rep++++.....:welldone:

yes i plan on it, Im finishing up my ch9 run. I also had that strain from ch9 called flower and it didnt make it either. I have so many great strain at the moment but everytime i go threw them to see what strain i wanna run next my bubble gum keeps calling my name..lol.

Back
Top Bottom