Red Solo Cup

Wow amazing!

DSCN3418.JPG

Love that picture... taking a seat, impressive work you do here IGG.

+Reps

OK got some UFO clones...or bubblelicious LOL ...thats why i need journal to keep track. Either way really good buds :cheer:

DSCN4189.JPG

With all the new stuff I have going i am letting UFO strain go....I have some in flower room now these will go to a older guy i know that is having problems growing his meds...these will get him going nicely. I need to help him get his room mite free and build flower room for him. :thumb:

Strain i want to keep I had lost and got back from this guy....it was almost dead white from spider mite damage...and he was reusing soil....so first thing i did was transplant it then sprayed it and picked off old dead leaves.
Now 4 weeks later I have a healthy Bubblelicious Mom.
DSCN4193.JPG

group shot of mother/2nd veg room....need to add reflective insulation board still
DSCN4191.JPG

:thanks: GT .....was smoking a joint last night waiting to get a picture of it :thumb:....or was you talking about bud? LOL
star21.JPG

OK last night i spread out girls a bit....
DSCN4218.JPG

Man those cripits are some big leave little bushes...Hey Wood...going to have to break out my LST skills for these cripits to get light down low and make up for less leaves/bud sites. Need to make some clones...but they are slow to give them up. I am hopping for a boy and a girl. :allgood:
DSCN4220.JPG

DSCN4221.JPG

DSCN4224.JPG

DSCN4225.JPG

DSCN4226.JPG

:morenutes:
DSCN4227.JPG

DSCN4228.JPG

Vantage
DSCN4229.JPG

Even opened up Mother Bubblelicious a little more
DSCN42351.JPG

DSCN4234.JPG

Clones...ok here is a good point...see the two clones that are turning yellow?
all the rest are nice and green...a little discoloration at a week and a half could be good sign clones are rooting....In this case...clones are too young and that yellowing is from roots not making good contact with growing medium...Solution... pack area around those two clones more/better
And finally new seeds :cheer:
DSCN4233.JPG

:passitleft:

star2.JPG

Jupiter ..... The Moon.... Venus....Last Bubblelicious plant I took down

wow i cant believe the timing of this picture! me and my girlfriend were outside looking at those 2 dots next to the moon. tonight they've moved a little to the right of the spot they are in that pic. its sooo freggin weird you took a pic of what me and my girlfriend were staring at for about 10 minutes while we smoked. subbed by the way bud :thumb:

That bubblicious, wow both pheno's look awesome. I have 20 regular seeds of this and got 30 freebies at the same order. Don't know about the freebies but hopefully soon will be searching thru the 20 for a mother plant. They look like good yielders, how long did you veg them?

Welcome 253chiefin ...that is too cool :thumb: stoners think a like :passitleft:

Welcome Dr. RedWhite both pheno's were great ...sativa had a crash to high and grew tall....indica had more of all....including weight...without crash at end of high. Great producer IMO ....got 2 zips off first indica pheno...and it was vegged for 5 weeks and a foot ...maybe 16 inches tall ...most of clones from that one indica i only veg for 3 weeks i think last bubble i took down i might have gone 4 weeks in veg. Great all around plant.
20 seeds...Sweet! 30 freebies....nice! If you do start a journal on these please pop back and let me know link :peace:

Don't have time for a journal at present. I can hardly keep up with all the interesting stuff going on at 420 here. I am off on a tangent testing AK 48 x Sk#1. First plants from seed provided a super tall high lastin 3 to 4 hours (room feels pressurized) with no crash but a mild pot hangover. Thats with two very light hits! I'm doing a run of clones off the first plant to show sex now. This plant is a slightly more indica leaning pheno.

That sounds like a great buzz....I guess the cross with skunk super charges AK-48...I have never tryed AK-48...so one I have flowering will be a new experiance for me. I am hoping for a two hit pot :tokin:
There are always spots on forums here for people with no time to toss up a picture every now and then if they choose to...so who knows maybe we will see some of your odds and ends :high-five: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom