Redemption Journal - Two Buckets - Two Lights - One Cab

That tri manifold idea might be really fkn interesting though... it's worth a thought
420-magazine-mobile1837542336.jpg

Had a Haze with a tri-node....came out well...

420-magazine-mobile1807354097.jpg

Was going for 8 tops! But the tri ended it up with 10!

420-magazine-mobile325488598.jpg

#3 just sooo happens to my favorite number as well.

MAN! She's Beautiful! I gotta question in reference to my current journal....using a new LED (KIND K3 L300) And trying to find the sweet spot..when the leaves are in a Vshape(I call it praising)...My concern is, is that actually stretching? And do I need to lower it? I'm at 22" at the moment....and was thinking of letting it grow to 18"...

Don't know about that particular led bud the praying is always a sign that the plant is loving it! But you can prob easily get away with 18" with most any led if the plant is healthy. Our mini was at ten inches in late flower and 13" in peak flower. It's only 125 w actual but it has insane par readings at 18" and we yielded 140g off it last run. With led if you aren't burning the leaves at 16" it will stack the nodes nice and tight. Try 18" for a few days and see what she does!

Haha I know right, growers complaining about growing buds on the sides, this ones growing fast so instead of these skinny little useless branches we're concentrating on getting a little height but with tight node spacing. We will drop the height of the MINI a few inches when we flip lol that oughta do the trick

Supercropped the main stem so the sides have a chance to get a little taller before the three mains take over the middle of our cab. It's a lot of fun learning how the plant will react to different styles of training and how and when to use them. Tons of fun. The stem split when we supercropped should we just leave it alone or tape it to keep out contaminants?

Back
Top Bottom