Redlan's Endless Feed

image15959.jpg

I have my strawberry melody mother on the right in my closet now, and lemon drop on the left. or top bottom if it puts my friggen picture sideways again... (server admin cmon fix your coding)

the strawberry melody topped itself naturally, nothing was removed to get the two main colas forming..... just genetics of the plant did it itself, hence why i chose it as a mother.... more opportunity to pull from, means more clones. so! looking forward to that. will be LSTING it in a similar way to Light Addicts, "Fluxing" technique. just not quite the same, as i am lazy.

looking forward to it ;) things are doing well, started doing low stress training on the mothers.... have taken out 8 males.... only one not showing is the white widow.... (as it is in the largest container) more updates to come!

white widow is female! i have put her in the veg closet, though i put her in with just one pistil showing, and she totally continued flowering.... i should have just did what everyone says, and take a cutting, and use THAT as a mother... unf i am not an experienced cloner, and saw that as a bigger risk for losing the genetic. so hopefully it doesnt herm out on me. i will be posting more photos soon. I transplanted all of the flowering plants, (9 of them) into 3 gallon pots. all of which being a mixture of the miracle grow GARDEN soil.... and a TON of perlite, due to the fact it had none in it prior. (where i live all the shops have no soils left i took what i could find) also a bunch of the original soil i used for them to start with. put fish bone meal , kelp meal, blood meal and a few tablespoons of epsom salts into the mix. (big 30 gallon tub) they seem to have taken well to it after the first night. more detailed observation shall set forth.

Currently not using any actual nutrients. i am putting powdered mollasus, epsom salts, super thrive, fox farms big bloom, and kelp extract into my water for soil health..... plants do not need any nutrients from what i can tell so far.

I am LACKING something very important i think.... i have NO calmag... which i hear is basically as important as water from the local hydro store owner.... (he smoked me out, but besides that i dont really like the guy, kind of a pushy know it all douche) says he sells the number one selling cannabis book.... and its a paper back magazine... anyways, i am not sure he knows exactly what he is talking about.... i have also heard that the tap water has enough calcium in it (which is why i did not purchase it in the first place) and am only using epsom salts for the magnesium. IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE I WILL GLADLY GLADLY GLAdLY take it ;) Keep stony my friends.

Hey buddy :)
Firstly yep ignore the pushy sales guy!! :) They will always be after a commission. (You have the number 1 resource right here @ 420)
Cal Mag is important when growing under LED, yet I myself used my straight tap last run and as my water has it in abundance I was fine :)
Its very easy to tell if your getting issues anyway in my opinion.
One point is don't use super thrive so often! Only after points of stress like potting up or defol. Its not for general use :)

Also for cal mag home made stuff give BAR a shout as I think he has a homemade recipe! :)

Bar is making his own calmag now eh? I remember when he was still trying to grow a bagseed he found growing outside a building. Bahah. So, yeah... Looks like I'll be buying some or making some.... And I'll back off the super thrive. (Was literally doing the drop a gallon tho) photos coming soon

image16162.jpg
image16163.jpg

Week two of flowering. transplanted into 3 gallon pots..... ran out of room... cause me smart like that.

image16129.jpg

White widow mother..... lets hope she doesnt go herm.... other two have already started re-vegging. have 1 mother of 3 different strains. :)

nothing to really report as of now, closing in on the 1 month mark for flowering.... not too impressed with current proceedings.... plants are very healthy, but not producing like last time. Gave a good fertilization the other day, they seem to be handling it alright, very slight nute burn it seems, but i have even seen that on jorge cerventes grow videos... its very slight. im thinking i may have my lights too far away from the tops..... could someone pop in and give me some advice on how far i should have 2-200 actual watt led lights from the tops of my plants? i have them at about a foot and a half right now i believe. thanks!

also added a humidifier to the Veg closet, and added two more CFL lights to the power strip above them. I feel like i had too small of an amount of lumens being produced and hope that this will juice up their grow speed and health. have a total of 6 23-26 watt Cfls above them now, (although they are mostly 2700 kelvin as my blue bulbs seem to burn out 3x as fast?) i topped the white widow, and am lsting the other two mothers... i split the Strawberry melody down the center of them stem tho.... sad panda.... i taped it back together and am hoping for improvement. i dont dare transplant it until it has fixed itself. Both the lemon drop and strawberry melody mothers are showing signs of being root bound. (thank you kelp4less kelp extract) haha. this is only my first serious time trying tho, so im still fairly happy with results... as it is a much larger project than the 4 babies i grew last time.

fertilization given last time to a TWO GALLON (2 Gallon) container of water

12 ML big bloom
5 ml grow big
5 ml tiger bloom
2 tablespoons Dry Molasses powder
1 teaspoon Kelp4less kelp extract
1/2 teaspoon Epsom salts

figured i would start with that to see how they handled it. i know it is less than normal, but i have already put blood and bone meal into the soil itself when i was mixing it... so i dont think i really need to add too much. (may have already managed to do so but tonight will tell for sure.)

also if someone could give me advice as to how much water i should be giving each 3 gallon container per watering? so far giving one Large canning jar full of the solution.... Seems to be doing okay, but i want the best of the best ;)

i feel as though my crappy male CFL grow was much more popular than my serious LED grow ;\ haha

here are some shots of the mothers and the clone. just to keep you entertained and updated
image16395.jpg
image16396.jpg
IMG_118828.JPG
IMG_118725.JPG
IMG_119023.JPG

hope they dont turn out sideways again

i really need some good seeds.... bag seed grow with mystery genetics is somewhat frustrating... i do not know if i will even enjoy the final product.

plus my seeds are all white, like the type of white that people say wont even sprout... i guess if you do enough research you can get anything to grow? :)

image16399.jpg

this is what im working with..... these are the "lemon drop" seeds..... ugh....

Some shots of my garden last night... hard to see because of the led lights..... will start turning off for photos or something
IMG_119822.JPG
IMG_119624.JPG
IMG_119422.JPG
IMG_119322.JPG

day 27 flower.

Back
Top Bottom