Redlan's Endless Feed

Redlan

Hello everyone! it is time for me to start my new grow journal! as many of you know i started with nothing but cfl lights and a couple computer fans. I have since upgraded to two led lights (both off brand china can get exact details upon request) each one is pulling around 200 watts actual power (advertised as 400 but i knew it would not be) i payed no more than 140 dollars for the first light and the second was 100. I also have a lighthouse hydro Grow tent, 4 ft, by 2 ft, by 8 feet tall. i have a cheap carbon filter combo with fan speed conroller i also got online. so far i am loving everything minus the cheap filter. I have harvested a few plants already, i wanted to prove to myself i was capable of getting a decent harvest before starting again. now that i know here i go!

Will be starting with these 20 bagseed (1 white widow 10 unknown strain and 9 lemon drop)

i will be using The fox farms trio as well as many other soil ammendments.

i have had incredible success with Foliar feeding Kelp extract. i can see results within 3 hours of application.

so with no further delays, i will start getting you the photos!

image15161.jpg

This is the unknown bagseed I have 10 of right now. I harvested this before moving. Was amazing

image15655.jpg
image15656.jpg
image15657.jpg
image15654.jpg

Current proceedings. First look at redlans setup

yes, all but one of my pots are 2 and 3 liter bottles taped up because i like going as cheap as possible ;) i will be switching to a 12/12 lighting cycle in the next few days so i can figure out sexes and pull out a mother or two. (single white widow is in the actual pot)

using cheap local soil (low on funds currently) i added blood and bone meal, kelp extract, and a bit of mollasus powder to the soil to liven it up a bit. also a very large amount of vermiculite for drainage as well as holding onto moisture ( 0% humidity where i live at all times basically) so i used vermiculite instead of perlite in hopes of combating that.

i am using tap water, and phing down to 6.2-6.5 depending on how much time i decide i feel like spending on getting it perfect. (lazy)
temps are high, sitting around 90-95 degrees, havent figured this one out yes as i have a box fan inside as well as a carbon filter pulling hot air out of the top.... Room tent is in is around 80-85. ill figure it out eventually.

image15160.jpg

crappy at taking photos... but here is a trich shot of the unknown strain i grew. it made me whole room smell of strawberries , and had the flavor of fruit when exhaled.... im going to call it strawberry melody just so i have a name to keep track of it by. (10 of what are currently going are this strain not sure if male or female yet tho)

image15661.jpg

here is a shot of said grow. said "strawberry melody" grown small 12/12 from seed. previous trich shot is of these plants.

also, i am no pro. i am VERY open to advice!! anything you see i could be doing better (that you can explain and not just say because) if there is proof, i am always willing to change. no one knows everything.

put into 12 /12 today on the 12th.

i forgot to ph my water after watering last night.... got a bit over medicated and excited... We will see what happens when i open her up tonight when the lights come on. i don't think one watering will cause too much damage... never know tho, as i just barely transplanted them from solo cups into the 2 and 3 liter containers.... not going to be able to water again until it dries out and then i can adjust it to the proper ph. hmmm... Starting to think i should have gotten a 4'4 tent instead of the 4 by 2.... oh well. ill just get another one in the future and this can become a veg tent..... but that doesnt happen until later.

Ya I got a 4x8 tent want another 4x4 for veg but I just use spare closet space now till I can afford a 4x4 or buy supplies and build one its easy if its just for veg and if ur not using to heavy of light u can make a sturdy one with PVC and foam was or even panda film

awesome ;) yeah i was thinking of making my own. i will be using my closet to keep some mothers and clones.... just have to tear up the carpet or something because i dont want to ruin it. thanks for joining in the ride man!

So i checked my soils ph.... Sitting at 4.5 for some reason even tho it has been phd to 6.3 or so except once... But the ph of my tap is like 8.... Is this peat moss causing acidity or what?

I pulled two males last night, saw a third im fairly confident is male as well, but left it to be sure. 18 of 20 plants left..... two females showing including the best of a strawberry melody, which i am going to turn into a mother once i get something set up in my closet or dresser. probably dresser to start. i am also hoping the white widow ends up female for the same purpose of being a mother, and a lemon drop will be made into a mother as well. i plan on finishign up this grow, taking clones, making the clones mothers and flowering the mothers. instead of tiny plants like i am doing this run to start off.

*faints* lol just playing. Glad to have you along!!! im going to try my best!

Thanks all!! Pictures later tonight !

Back
Top Bottom