Regor's Bubba Kush Clone - 1st Grow - Test of Mental Patience

10/21/14

Cut off the 2nd of the 2 bottom branches 4 days ago, it's all dry, and gonna sit in the mason jar while we wait for mother to finish up her grow.

The is the second small branch of popcorn. The 1st was even smaller, but after drying and giving just 4 days of cure - YEP, it sure is Bubba Kush. Lit her up and she packed a punch for such a small sample.

This was the last of the trimming, and just a tease of more to come ;)

20141021_201054.jpg

10/21/14

Cut off the 2nd of the 2 bottom branches 4 days ago, it's all dry, and gonna sit in the mason jar while we wait for mother to finish up her grow.

The is the second small branch of popcorn. The 1st was even smaller, but after drying and giving just 4 days of cure - YEP, it sure is Bubba Kush. Lit her up and she packed a punch for such a small sample.

This was the last of the trimming, and just a tease of more to come ;)

20141021_201054.jpg

Nice Regor! itching for some close ups!

Pre-gratz on your harvest ;)

Tonight was her last watering.

She will continue to have lights on till 6am, then she will see no more. I plan to harvest on Sunday, and skip one 12 hour cycle of lights to finish her off.

Still debating on my harvest method, seems to be a lot of opinions. Whole plant harvested and hung up, a partial cleanup, or wait till she's dry, then there's the other half ... hang up per branch, and clean it up almost to the point of just having the perfect bud ready.

We'll see ;)

Harvest has been completed !!

Trimmed them close, ended up with 12 nicely manicured branches. Dry time for a few days then pick off the buds and cure.

Ended up with 4 oz, wet with branches, which I'm going to guess to say = 1 oz when dried and picking off the buds.

Either way, after the rough life and the learning experience, I'm happy to have made it this far ;)

late to the party, congrats on the harvest. thought battle from soil to pest. I would have eliminate everything on the spider mites and restarted all again, but you showed me that there's light at the end. anyway moving through since you been experiencing pest and on your 2nd go at it are you practicing IPM ( integrated pest management). best wishes mate, once I get a chance will jump on to your 2nd grow.

Back
Top Bottom