Rhetorrikz - LED Grow - Coco

Hey ottawa thanks for stoping in , 3" wow thats close..
Id like to add another led down the track but im unsure if my space could handle 5w leds .
Id like to have more coverage with less heat, 3w seem to be working well in this case , i think the 150x3 might have been a beter footprint allowing me to bring the lights a bit closer

Jojo good question Well the plants under the hps are a different phenotype lanky stretchy not desirable, but fem non the less so i put them in to flower to fill the space. Im mainly interested in comparing the leds as they have clones from the same mum under both. I think the pled has a slight edge but its definatly getting help with coverage from the hps so hard to say exactly. Im looking really closely and there seems to be slightly more thicker white pistals/ hairs under the 300W i will try and get a closeup of this tonight.
The final weights will be very interesting .

Yeah i had originally planned it that way but that didnt work out .. Temps will be to warm for hps soon next clones will go straight under the leds ..
does anyone know any other 100x3w leds i can only think of the advanced ds200 ?

20150813_210441.jpg
20150813_210415.jpg

I took a couple of close photos. What i thought were differences seem to be pretty even through all the plants, the top colas of all the plants just had more pistals/hairs than the lower branches coming up through. Here are the pics anyway because i thaught they were cool

I checked my light heights they all are about 12" from tallest tops and about 15" if you measure down into the canopy, i think there growing really well .. does anyone think i should lower the lights a tiny bit for the last 2 weeks?

Hi all, things are well and have slowed down now, gave them a feed last night 25ml a 25ml b 20ml calmax 2ml pythoff mixed up in a 10lt container and ph'd to 5.9 came to about 680ppm this will be the feed for the next 2 days then im thinking about starting a plain tap water flush i think ill still ph it for the first week ...
On a side note i have a bit of a suprise update , in the beginning of this grow i had 9 clones 1 was really behind so it stayed behind in the veg cab for about 2 more weeks then i needed the room so i planted her out side and left her to fend for herself... No feeds no ph'd water nothing haha i think it must of been a bit of a shock going from ph'd 5.8 coco to meh? But to my suprise shes coming around :thumb: ill upload a pic

20150818_194441.jpg

Here is a newer photo under the leds ... we've had a few days reaching 87f lately.. can you see a lil heat stress showing on the big fan leaf in the center? .. ive had the lights on through the night and off during the day with plenty of air exchanging . She (the pc) never did that to me when in rdwc with the chiller interesting. :)

Those are some solid looking colas, rhet! Keep up the good work. You're about 8 weeks in, right?

The outside plant is looking nice too! Can't wait to see your LED vs. HPS review!

Cheers thanks jojo.. yeah about 7.5 weeks id better have a look through the scope lol gee that went fast... theres 8 plants there 2 right over to the left that u cant see (the stretchys) ive had to prop them up there falling over from weight :)

Back
Top Bottom