Rider is back for a final grow

Rider509

I’ve been away from growing for 3 or 4 years but decided to put the system to use one more time before selling everything off. I started some BOEL Skunk x JonnyD beans from Golden Coast Genetics, which I call Thaibodian Skunk. According to GCG they are “rare as golden gopher balls.” All seven germinated but I culled the weakest to fill the six spots I have.
I’m growing in a fully climate-controlled room with CO2 in a RDWC system with a mix of 3590s and Samsung LEDs that I designed and built years ago. Same old shit, different day. This time I’m going to keep everything on the sane side of my insanity.
Wish me luck.

Welcome back @Rider509 :passitleft: good luck on your...last grow :rofl:
After this I’m done! It’s the bane of an ADD mind. I get immersed in something new and then live and breathe it until I’ve gone as far as I can go. This is the first time I’ve ever revisited an old project. I guess I just wanted to see it all work one more time.

I’ve been away from growing for 3 or 4 years but decided to put the system to use one more time before selling everything off. I started some BOEL Skunk x JonnyD beans from Golden Coast Genetics, which I call Thaibodian Skunk. According to GCG they are “rare as golden gopher balls.” All seven germinated but I culled the weakest to fill the six spots I have.
I’m growing in a fully climate-controlled room with CO2 in a RDWC system with a mix of 3590s and Samsung LEDs that I designed and built years ago. Same old shit, different day. This time I’m going to keep everything on the sane side of my insanity.
Wish me luck.
Welcome :welcome:

Welcome back Rider!

I'm curious. What grabbed your attention and pulled you away from growing?

(You don't know me, so if I'm being too nosey just say so (or ignore the question :laughtwo: ).

A custody battle over my granddaughter that we’d raised from birth to 11 gave me some grief. My daughter tried to get me in trouble and was making threats against my wife. But mostly it was that I’d had such an incredible yield that I could supply my brother for a very long time. He has medical issues and the meds help with his appetite and energy, which is why I focused on sativas. I don’t smoke any more. Gave it up 30+ years ago when it stopped being enjoyable for me.
I converted most of it to concentrates using fully closed ETOH and butane systems i developed so it had a better shelf life.

Aww I feel the granddaughter situation I fostered my spouses niece and nephew and had to give it up for a few years as well. When you have state employees who can just walk in whenever it becomes less important then the little one your trying to protect. I'm following along if ya don't mind.

A custody battle over my granddaughter that we’d raised from birth to 11 gave me some grief. My daughter tried to get me in trouble and was making threats against my wife. But mostly it was that I’d had such an incredible yield that I could supply my brother for a very long time. He has medical issues and the meds help with his appetite and energy, which is why I focused on sativas. I don’t smoke any more. Gave it up 30+ years ago when it stopped being enjoyable for me.
I converted most of it to concentrates using fully closed ETOH and butane systems i developed so it had a better shelf life.
I didn't mean to bring up bad times. I thought it was a new hobby that had pulled you away. :straightface:

I’ve been away from growing for 3 or 4 years but decided to put the system to use one more time before selling everything off. I started some BOEL Skunk x JonnyD beans from Golden Coast Genetics, which I call Thaibodian Skunk. According to GCG they are “rare as golden gopher balls.” All seven germinated but I culled the weakest to fill the six spots I have. five nights at freddy's
Wish me luck.
Looks fabulous. Great job.

Looks fabulous. Great job.
Thank you, Heedial. It’s been a rocky start with nitrogen and magnesium deficiencies but I think the plants will recover. I just posted a 48 hour grow vid in the journal. It’s crazy how much they can change in just two days.

Back
Top Bottom