Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

That inconsiderate, furry little bum! That is really cool though I think. I just got tired of paying for flies, then being out on the rivers and lakes, having a hatch going on and not being able to match it for whatever reason. As far as Genus, Callibaetis, Ameletus, Occidentalis and most especially and recently, Chironomidae have been the focus of my short studies. There are so many in each though. Carl von Linne was a sick man! It's nice to be able to use some of the Latin I've acquired in these books. At the stream, everyone just says Mayfly or Stonefly or Midge and I'm like "Which freaking one! There are 10 different ones that could be hatching right now!!!" So knowing what to look for is what I am trying to learn. How to present it (like has 3 body parts, Insecta, all Stoneflies, Plectoptera, some Stoneflies, Perlodidae, Little Stoneflies, Isoperla down to Bilineata, Little Yellow Stoneflies) for identification and where. My books focus on the water. Not the plants. That is why I was asking if you had a preferred place to look. I use U of Minnesota mostly. Sometimes I'll send pics to Ralph Cutter with varying success. Pt bats 100% dow!

I have no idea what you two are on about but I do know that if you like fly fishing there's a member here who makes flies and trades them for whatnot.

His name is flytier and you can find him @flytier here.

Day 36

I wish I had seen that^^ before I took all of these. Tomorrow or the next day's update I will. It seems like the leaf damage continues. I can't find the spider. I hope it's back in the plants where I need it. Things are going well though. We have growth that seems to be staying ahead of the damage. I hope that trend keeps. I sprayed with Neem and 203 last night. Would it be a bad idea to pick up the spraying to every night, alternating 203, 209 and Neem each night? The rest is in the pics, if not, ask and I will do my best to provide.

Butthole.jpg
Butthole_repair.jpg
Cheese120.JPG
Cheese1_Bulge.jpg
Cheese1a.JPG
Cheese219.JPG
Cheese2Black_.jpg
Cheese2b.JPG
Cheese513.jpg
Cheese5_Prayer.jpg
NYCTD12.JPG
NYCTD1a.JPG
NYCTD21.JPG
NYCTD2b.JPG
NYCTD32.JPG
NYCTD3b.JPG
NYCTD41.JPG
NYCTD52.JPG
NYCTD5b.JPG
Ny5Black_Leaf.JPG
TopJobNYCTD4.jpg
Daughters.jpg
Cheese_an_NYCTDs.JPG
Top_of_the_NYs_to_Ya.jpg

Bring out the Firing Squad....Fire!

German engineers cheat on emissions tests so don't pay attention to them. Tape is good but also some support from below to keep the split together might help if there's any strain on the joint. I wouldn't subject my plants to that much insecticide, and that might be the cause of those black leaves (is that the area of runoff on those leaves?). Either that or burning.

I'd like to change the subject to your final 4 and what shape you're going to be looking for. Start thinking about how they will look in the tent. Also, you obviously can't cull before you know who's a boy and who's a girl, but I just heard from another member here who is putting his plants into 14/10 to get them to show sex. Just a thought.

Well Shit Fellers! Humidifiers off for a while? Pluck those yellow leaves too? I have that sample of SNS 244 for fungus too. Here's what I found so far.
How To Deal With Leaf Septoria (Yellow Leaf Spot) On Cannabis Plants - RQS Blog
Stop Leaf Septoria On Marijuana Plants Now!

I have not seen any fungus gnats for a couple of days. Leaf Septoria kind of makes more sense as I have been keeping it humid in there. 50%-65% is the norm. I wonder how it got in there though. The tent, pots, water trays and lights are all brand new. It could just be this old stone house. Do you want closer pics?

A friend talked me into a SCROG. I wanted to do LST but the 1 gallon pots are not wide enough to bend the plants down. I am thinking while I wait for sex to show I'll top the tops one more time. I am in 1 gallon pots now and should probably at least get to 5 gallons to SCROG right? 1 to 3 to 5 to 7 was the goal, but I don't know if that is even feasible. I pose the question again, knowing that it is personal preference, but no experience means no preference. I'd prefer to LST, but won't up potting interfere with that too?

Will that matter in the fabric pots, getting root bound?

Please do Spec! Nighty Night males and weaklings. It kills me to say that, but less plants is less headache, especially with current events. It's like the news in there right now. I also have enough to learn just growing them without having to apply extras. However, being that I am having a hard time finding Forbidden Fruit seeds, I might try to make my own. My buddy who talked me into SCROG knows the recipe. He work at the dispensary and knows the growers of the local strain that I fell in love with. We are a couple grows away from that.

I killed the vaporizer for a while. Humidity is between 35% and 40%. Temp 79ºf. I took off all infected leaves.:sorry::bitingnails: There were at least 5 per plant on most of them. I'll get close ups at the tying desk tonight.:surrender:

Back
Top Bottom