Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

I know, I'm just doing it for a couple days. I need to get the humidity and temps down for a minute to see if it is as Pt said. I hope your right and it's not. After a look through the big magnifier, it's not looking though. I'll be able to check them often. I'll definitely be watching for burn.

Hey what brand of DE do you get?

It's in the cart, before I click order, can you guys think of anything else I'm going to need for my Nuke Button arsenal? I have MontereyBT & their insect spray with Spinosad, 4oz great white, another 6"fan, and 3 gallon pots. If I SCROG, should I go straight to 5 or do we have a minute here? Also, is there a good SCROG support system for 4x4 tents that I won't have to disassemble the tent over? Or can I just go for it. Ah! I've got it! I am going to use Rooster container based SCROG, what grow was that on Shed? Does he do it on all of them?

i use this:
in the background ... its made from elastic band and it has 4 hooks that each go to a vertical post and done

2b2bdf450e2ca0a9f25e91ab64e51386.jpg

Put the hazmat suits. I don't want your grow to get contaminated.
The_Lot1.JPG
IMG_056853.JPG
IMG_056753.JPG
IMG_056662.JPG
IMG_056554.JPG
IMG_056454.JPG
IMG_056351.JPG
IMG_056153.JPG
IMG_055859.JPG
IMG_055768.JPG
IMG_055661.JPG
IMG_055453.JPG
IMG_055351.JPG
IMG_055266.JPG
IMG_055161.JPG
IMG_055061.JPG
IMG_054948.JPG
IMG_054853.JPG
IMG_054748.JPG
IMG_054643.JPG
IMG_054550.JPG
IMG_054451.JPG
IMG_054356.JPG
IMG_054250.JPG
:jawdropper::lot-o-toke:

I love that you took a pic of every single leaf you removed! Have you settled on septoria? Since you're nowhere near flower yet you could go with copper:
"Broad spectrum fungicides and disease control sprays will usually do the trick. For extra protection, try opting for a copper-based fungicide. Either way, remember to carefully follow the package instructions when using any kind of disease control agent, and avoid getting any of it on your buds."

Or start with something less toxic:
"If you're after a more natural alternative, we suggest turning to essential or horticultural oils like neem. Neem oil is commonly used to treat all kinds of garden pests and diseases and can easily be applied to your plants using a mister."

Rooster builds those for all his plants. Here is the tutorial!

I am hoping it is either or both of those. I am holding off on chemicals. Watching to see if it spreads more. C5 is pretty much overrun with the shit. I might have to just toss that one, which sucks as it has showed so much promise. No rash decisions yet. Just observation. I also turned down the LEDs a little to help bring the temp down and try to prevent burn since the humidity is so low now. It seems like they can take way more light if the humidity is there for a cushion. We're sitting at 75ºf and 42% humidity in there. Luckily, all the possible problems in there are treatable with Neem. Whatever it is, has been treated twice now with Neem and SNS203. Once with 209. I still have that 244, if it is Septoria, I'll use that in a few days. On a good note, still no UFO sightings. I also had a epiphany. I saw a lot of what looked like this Leaf Septoria on the trees outside last fall. With all the mild weather we've been having, I've had the window open to get fresh, spore laden air in and some extra free Co2. Tent vents seem like a nice place for those spores to go. I also walked on those leaves I am sure. It was me, I did it. Again. Frig! Thanks for the support you guys. You are making another hard time easier to get through.:cheer::Namaste:

I love that you took a pic of every single leaf you removed! Have you settled on septoria? Since you're nowhere near flower yet you could go with copper:
"Broad spectrum fungicides and disease control sprays will usually do the trick. For extra protection, try opting for a copper-based fungicide. Either way, remember to carefully follow the package instructions when using any kind of disease control agent, and avoid getting any of it on your buds."

Or start with something less toxic:
"If you’re after a more natural alternative, we suggest turning to essential or horticultural oils like neem. Neem oil is commonly used to treat all kinds of garden pests and diseases and can easily be applied to your plants using a mister."

Rooster builds those for all his plants. Here is the tutorial!
Many thanks for that link.

I can't settle on anything Shed. I am doing my best to move at the speed of the plants. The line in there that says Step 1 remove all affected leaves, I had to mow that over because my boy here says leave leaves until flower. I agree with that. The article said "pull them fast or you'll be sorry" so I did. All the while, I also had Pt in my head " I wouldn't subject my plants to that much insecticide, and that might be the cause of those black leaves (is that the area of runoff on those leaves?)(YES IT IS PT btw). Either that or burning." Plus, I like TMD's idea of rotating insecticides. What do you do when 4 people whose opinions you trust don't quite coincide? Watch the plants, research, research, research, pace outside the delivery room and my go to...:lot-o-toke:

Breath (more CO2 for your plants).

Leave on your leaves if you can, not if they're going to spread diseases to the other leaves.

I suggested too much pesticide might be the cause of the burning leaves. Still think that. And I think if you have septoria it's more of a problem then the few leaves with holes. Pt said wait a few days and see what happens. I agree.

If it spreads, it's only neem that will help among what you have. You don't have a bug-infested grow that needs to be sprayed every day so take some time off from chasing pests and see what happens with the yellow.

Rotate insecticides if you are fighting a losing battle against bugs. I don't think you are. Take a break and see what happens next. Your plants could use a breather too :).

You did. I think that is a good plan. I'm only peeking in to check to see if they are getting burned by the lights. I also think you're right about the pest chase. I have not seen anything in there for a hot minute so the barrage I sent must have stopped EVERYTHING in their tracks. If the bugs are gone, and it is septoria, as I said before, it's been hit twice with Neem. The only thing left is too much nutrients in the soil. Since all precautions have now been taken on my end, and we all agree that it's time to watch, we will. Trust me, I am exhausted and sore. A few days off with just the vents and humidifier to deal with is exactly what ole' Ripe here needs. I am going to go and try to remember what product Shed suggested I get that I forgot to order earlier.

breath (more co2 for your plants).

Leave on your leaves if you can, not if they're going to spread diseases to the other leaves.

I suggested too much pesticide might be the cause of the burning leaves. Still think that. And i think if you have septoria it's more of a problem then the few leaves with holes. Pt said wait a few days and see what happens. I agree.

If it spreads, it's only neem that will help among what you have. You don't have a bug-infested grow that needs to be sprayed every day so take some time off from chasing pests and see what happens with the yellow.

Rotate insecticides if you are fighting a losing battle against bugs. I don't think you are. Take a break and see what happens next. Your plants could use a breather too :).

amen ;)

Black spotting is a scary thing... did we decide what was the culprit?

Some deficiency yes but I think there are some leaf nibblers around too. NEEM spino DE repeat. Spray the area, the containers, soil, stems and top a and bottoms of leaves.

Not sure I would play the wait and watch game with the buggies myself, but regardless just hope you can get it sorted out!

Back
Top Bottom