Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

Day 38

I have done nothing with the plant. Chilling away from the tent has been nice. That song was sick Pt. I am going to keep the Vaporizer off for another day. We're @40%still. 75ºf. They need water though. I am thinking just plain, ph'd tap water. Shall I flush and feed?

Cheese
Cheese121.JPG
Cheese1b.JPG
Cheese220.JPG
Cheese2b1.JPG
Cheese2c.JPG
Cheese5_.JPG
Cheese5d.JPG

NYCTDs
NYCTD13.JPG
NYCTD1b.JPG
NYCTD1c.JPG
NYCTD22.JPG
NYCTD2b1.JPG
NYCTD2c.JPG
NYCTD2d.JPG
NYCTD2e.JPG
NYCTD33.JPG
NYCTD3b1.JPG
NYCTD42.JPG
NYCTD4b.JPG
NYCTD53.JPG
NYCTD5b1.JPG

I also went out and acquired all the necessary components for Roosters Plant-Based SCROG® System! That is going to be cool. My buddy thinks it's gonna cost me some nugs. He also said we are going to get a pound out of my lights. I laughed and told him only if I, me, this guys stops happening to the tent and showed him the photos of the leaves. A lb. C'mon Doggy!
Oh shit, is it Frida...It's friggin' Friday Y'aowll! Happy Days! Happy Friday to you!
A lb! Haa!

I'd go with feeding rather than plain water. If you're worried cut it 50%. Can't see a reason to make them go hungry. I would also take off the yellowing leaves so you can really see what's new. Also to prevent the spread of anything to anything else. You have plenty of time and plenty of other leaves so don't sweat a little well-being defoliation!

I'd go with feeding rather than plain water. If you're worried cut it 50%. Can't see a reason to make them go hungry.

Right on, I think I'll send some extra plain water ahead of the nutes, just to make sure the pre-transplant soil isn't built up with salt. I may switch to AN. I got my Go-Box for like $35. When it got here there were nutes one the inside of the box. They are getting close to being gone. I've combed around for more info about GH on their site, but there just isn't a ton of info on there. AN however...

I would also take off the yellowing leaves so you can really see what's new. Also to prevent the spread of anything to anything else. You have plenty of time and plenty of other leaves so don't sweat a little well-being defoliation!

More leaves on top of what I just took?

Day 38

I just gave them water. 2 gallons between the 8 of them. The 1st gallon was plain ph'd distilled. The 2nd gallon was:
5ml of Grow, CalMag & Root.
3 ml of Weed & Marine. Ph 6.9
Runoff was: Ph then PPM
Cheese1 6.8 450
Cheese2 6.1 847
Cheese5 6.8 555, then 843 a few mins later
NYCTD1 6.7 591
NYCTD2 6.6 480
NYCTD3 6.7 507
NYCTD4 6.6 525
NYCTD5 6.7 501
I changed the layout a bit. I'm trying to take advantage of the LED a little more. Only 2 can fit comfortably under the T5. I'll pull some more leaves in the morning.

IMG_061144.JPG
IMG_061056.JPG

I hope you guys are having a good Friday Night!!!

Oh! I did a little bending. I brought the top and 2nd nodes down to the level of the 3rd nodes. It's actually a nice little circle being made. Especially on the bottom right, not sure which one it is right off hand.

They were pretty dry and light before I watered them. I haven't watered them since they were transplanted on the 28 I think. It's been 4 or 5 days for sure. I did send quite a bit of water through them today. I wouldn't say it was a flush but some plain water led the way today. Then the nutes. It will be a few days before they get water again.

Day 39

I did the leaf clean up as good ole Shed suggested. They look a ton better. I took another 3-5 on average, but as you'll see, a couple of them needed more than that gone. Let's hope it stays this way and the last week can just be a one of a kind scourge on my journal and pride. They are growing well again. I notice a bunch of new growth under the leaves that are gone. It's all still pretty limp. They'll stand up when it dries out a bit more in the soil. Last night's feeding was 1/2 strength. We'll see how they do with that. It seems they might be a little sensitive to nutes. Both varieties. Time will tell. Let's hope their sex show more definitively this coming week so I can cull, take less pics and have more room to maneuver my crippled as body in there! There are pre and post chop pics. Hopefully I get them all in order. Here they are on Day 39.

Cheese1_Post.JPG
Cheese1_Pre.JPG
Cheese5_Post.JPG
Cheese5_Pre.JPG
NYCTD1_Post.JPG
NYCTD1_Post2.JPG
NYCTD1_pre.JPG
NYCTD1_pre2.JPG
NYCTD23.JPG
NYCTD2b2.JPG
NYCTD34.JPG
NYCTD3b2.JPG
NYCTD43.JPG
NYCTD4b1.JPG
Post_Chop1.JPG
Post_Chop2.JPG
The_Damage_and_the_Damage.JPG
Top_Shot_Day_39.JPG

The Vaporizer is back on and we are at 75ºf with 60%RH! Can everything go smooth now? Was that laughter coming from California I hear?

No laughter Ripe! I feel for what you're going through. My suggestion is that you top NYCD 4 now (like 3 nodes down, maybe lower), bc like you said, the last one didn't take. Also, it's time to tie the tops out because I don't think the new growth is getting enough light under there. Personally, and this is just me, I would top and spread all the highest growth and see if the undergrowth can catch up.

Word I think I get what you are saying. When you get some time, will you put a line on a couple of the pics so I can be sure?

Day 39

I did the leaf clean up as good ole Shed suggested. They look a ton better. I took another 3-5 on average, but as you'll see, a couple of them needed more than that gone. Let's hope it stays this way and the last week can just be a one of a kind scourge on my journal and pride. They are growing well again. I notice a bunch of new growth under the leaves that are gone. It's all still pretty limp. They'll stand up when it dries out a bit more in the soil. Last night's feeding was 1/2 strength. We'll see how they do with that. It seems they might be a little sensitive to nutes. Both varieties. Time will tell. Let's hope their sex show more definitively this coming week so I can cull, take less pics and have more room to maneuver my crippled as body in there! There are pre and post chop pics. Hopefully I get them all in order. Here they are on Day 39.

The Vaporizer is back on and we are at 75ºf with 60%RH! Can everything go smooth now? Was that laughter coming from California I hear?

they look alot better then they were before ... newgrowth seems to look healthy ... some of the affected leafs will stay clawed i think ... but overall they starting to shape up a lot it seems :goodjob:

Obv keep the new growth on either side of the node, but this is what I would take:

Post_Chop21.JPG

Try to get it the same height as the rest of your plants. Even canopy, that's your goal.

A Clone??? F bro...F:hmmmm:

Way to make a guy's head spin. It is the healthiest one....Thanks for the chop shot by the way Shed.

Back
Top Bottom