Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

I see London
I see France
I see Olga's
Underpants!

You can top them anytime you like. You still have two weeks before you flip so you won't even see where you did it by then. And feel free to trim the outsides straight to fit the sides of the tent. I have no monopoly on that ;).

Growth has to go straight up from here so keep that in mind as you trim.

You'll also have a lot of underbrush to clear before you flip, so better to do that while you can still get them out easily.

(You don't just kill the bugs, you shish-kebab them!)

I see London
I see France
I see Olga's
Underpants!

You can top them anytime you like. You still have two weeks before you flip so you won't even see where you did it by then. And feel free to trim the outsides straight to fit the sides of the tent. I have no monopoly on that ;).

Growth has to go straight up from here so keep that in mind as you trim.

You'll also have a lot of underbrush to clear before you flip, so better to do that while you can still get them out easily.

(You don't just kill the bugs, you shish-kebab them!)

I've been "choppin' " away at the undergrowth slowly every couple of days since the first aggressive trim. Regarding the bug, it ate well on my dime. One leaf I removed was neatly eaten half way around on all 7 tips! Stuck in my craw! So...JK! That was the week old Bug in a Tup and is head and thorax fell off when I was trying to remove the wings. Never wanting to miss an opportunity, I quickly sprung into action and surmised that it's insides coupled with a toothpick would be a good counter resistance point for the removal of the wings.

Those are what I was looking at yesterday. How to kill them is my next search.

You guys always bugging out over here...

What type of art???

Sorry Dabbs! I overlooked that. Entomology. I have limited experience because of fly fishing. Pt is better at identification than I. Shed dubbed him the resident bug guy. I second that. As with all things 420 forum, I am the astute student. If you get bugs that you can't identify, hit one of us up and we'll get to the bottom of it.

Back
Top Bottom