Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

Oh, there it is! Very funky for sure! Not sure what id do with that :hmmmm: Mine is continuously changing as time goes by. Couple days ago we were at the 1 node/3 node thing. I looked closer today and its just completely random growth now, not much of a pattern at all lol. At least we got bud sites!:bongrip:
‘Pon bud sites pon bud sites! I just need to keep the gnats @ bay and now is the time for that. I am lucky enough to be in veg still so I can use all the different sprays. I am spacing them out 7 - would days after Shed posted Rooster’s misfortune with too much spraying already. Welcome to the show Laquerhead! It is an honor to host a fellow Primus freak. They suck! There are some great growers in here. Not a slouch in the group besides myself and I’m getting there.

Plants are looking great Ripe! I'd start with a good defol of the undergrowth (not a lollipop yet, just leaves at this point) so you can get a good look at the structure of each plant. Then you can start to pick and choose which branches to leave alone, which you're going to have to move when you scrog, and which you know aren't going to make the cut.

I've seen people do that stem-merging with decorate plants to create interesting trunk shapes, even on trees. Never seen it on a cannabis plant though! Cool looking, but take the tie off (if it's wrapped) in case the branch needs to expand as it grows.

:thumb:

I did a loooong time ago. It just ended up that way from being tied liek that for a few days, and it had to be a while ago because there is probably 4 inches worth of growth past the site where they merged. I think what I'll do about it, (bring up the 3rd pic from that post and read on) is pick a few of those small fan leaves that are clustered together at the top and strategically cut some of those and that should be a strong spot on the branch to support some nice buds.

Bug Heads! (Pt) I gave a nice trim to the ladies today and I found this little bastard on top of one of the leaves. It's belly is the same color as my plants! Not orange like the last one.

Two sets of wings.

I am posting 2 of these since the light reflection is blocking one of the tan speckled marks on the top of the abdomen, it broke in half when I was trying to spread the wings for a wing shot.
Also notice that the edges of the abdomen are green like the underside of the abdomen.

Hahaha! And I'm going to bed soon. I'm looking for a cousin or brother to the ground nettle bug right now. My eyes are getting heavy! We celebrated pretty hard tonight as my lady was featured in a major magazine in her field of work. We are both artists in our own right. I've had the blessing of having success in my career, it is nice to see her get some well deserved recognition.

Yo Pt! The green stink bug is too short and wide. My bug was about 8mm long & about 3mm wide. There are 5 tan marks on the back of it's abdomen. The bottom two look like a crecent moon while the top two just look like flat bars. The middle marking is a mix between a circle and a diamond. It has the same triangle shield as the last bug I posted. I am beginning to suspect that like some of the files on the water, this bug's color could have to do with what it is eating and or the time of year. Mayflies and Midges will take a different color throughout the year, even though they are the exact same everything. I was also reading in one of my fly book that some bugs reflect the color they've eaten, but I can't find it now that I need it. Go figure. So this could be the same as the last one, if not a Really Really close relative. They might have even shared a room as larvae! You still haven't told me where you are looking for these. Are you guarding some top secret bug intelligence?

Yo Pt! The green stink bug is too short and wide. My bug was about 8mm long & about 3mm wide. There are 5 tan marks on the back of it's abdomen. The bottom two look like a crecent moon while the top two just look like flat bars. The middle marking is a mix between a circle and a diamond. It has the same triangle shield as the last bug I posted. I am beginning to suspect that like some of the files on the water, this bug's color could have to do with what it is eating and or the time of year. Mayflies and Midges will take a different color throughout the year, even though they are the exact same everything. I was also reading in one of my fly book that some bugs reflect the color they've eaten, but I can't find it now that I need it. Go figure. So this could be the same as the last one, if not a Really Really close relative. They might have even shared a room as larvae! You still haven't told me where you are looking for these. Are you guarding some top secret bug intelligence?

what i mean where i determin them ? mostly google and wikis

You guys always bugging out over here...

What type of art???

I actually have another that I caught outside and has been in Tupperware for a week. I'll take it outside and get some shots of that.

no im not finding a better determination of species ... i really need a better lit shot from the back

What key words are you using? Are you asking like "6 legs, leaf piercing mouth parts, tan head and thorax, green and black abdomen with green under-abdomen?" Or are you starting with phylum or class and working down?

Day 85

The tent is filled! I'm going to have to start cutting from the sides so when the tent is closed and sucks in, leaves won't be touching the sides. I did the final training for the two on the right, Cheese1and NYCTD1. I say final because it is not possible to spread them anymore. After I put those two back and looked at them vs. the other two still needing trained, my eyes just got big & bulged from my sockets after I imagined the other 2 done as well. I'll do the other 2 tonight or tomorrow. I transplanted 7 days ago and it is getting hard to stay my hand from the "flip button" I want to wait until the 2nd or 3rd of April to do that so they can spread their feet in the new soil but man!, what am I going to do with all of the growth until then. Is it a bad idea to top a couple in the middle this close to the flip speaking of which? They all have working titles now by the way. More bug shots on the heels of this post....

Peace and a bowl to you!

And we shan't leave Pt out. I have no more specimens after this one for now. I cleaned the lens on the loupe and the camera, it came out better but not as good as I hoped for.

You don't wanna fuck with Ripe1, cuz Ripe1, gonna fuckin' kill you! These bugs are bringing out my dark side!

Back
Top Bottom