Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

I just fed more. It should only be another day or so before I water again. I think getting less CalMag last time was not well received. With PPM in only being at 400 at full recommended strength, I think/hope this nute change is going to help. The sprays were for the fungus gnats...which are still here apparently. I saw one fly off of Cheese5 and a one on anther one so...good thing I got another shipment of ladybugs! Which are fertile! Same company as last time. No babies though, I don't think.
That PPM is so low for those plants. 400 is like when they're three weeks old! I'll be getting my AK up to around 900 before I flip it, 1100 for the flower nutes to start.

Heavy layer of DE on the soil for the gnats would be my suggestion.

Hence the switch. Hopefully that will stop the yellowing.

I hate when that happens

Make a ladybug house and breed your own.
I have fashioned a makeshift one with the shipping box, the wood shavings & some paper shreds. I think it would be fun to make one like the ones they sell on amazon.

Don't forget the sponge. Grandpa T says there should be a sponge!
F3F3355C-ED1E-4027-B7A7-E835F4F5597B.jpeg

I've been using paper towels & beer caps for water. They have craisins, raisins, honey and fungus gnats for food.

Ah, I'm not sure about that. The package says they can live up to a year. I had 10 or 20 left in there by the time the next 300 showed up. I wish I could just care enough to develop a way to tag them, then I'd know, but they are so damn cheap I can't! That like the micro-study on the grow. How to keep the ladybugs healthy enough to breed. Which is where the better habitat you mentioned comes in.

Day 75 again.

I must have been ripping the GG#4 a bit too much when I did my day count last time because we got our top engineers on it today and they have informed me that it is day 75 today. Indeed. I fed with the new AN stuff today. I hope it turns some things around as the lower yellowing is getting me worried. You won't be able to see it in the blurple light but I assure you, it is there. Cheese5 also has a few burnt tips. I might have let them get in the water while I was watering, but I think it is nute burn. I'll get some better pis tonight or in the morning. Cheese2 flew the coop today. It went to a nice older lady that attends my wife's pottery and art classes.
Water PPM-80
AN CalMag -2ml/L PPM-220
AN Iguana Juice Organic - 4ml/L PPM -340
AN Ancient Earth -2ml/L PPM-400
GH Weed -5ml/Gal
GH Marine -5ml/Gal PPM-465
Let's see how this mid grow nutrient change goes!

Good luck next week guys!

I'll transplant the 14th, let them recover for a week or so and then put the ScroG in. I'll flip as soon as I can after that. From the looks of it, it shouldn't take very long to fill the ScroG up.

Back
Top Bottom