RMs 2nd Grow Coco 4 Strains 600W HPS

I'll be following this one! Mighty impressed with what you did on your first grow lets hope results are repeatable. No doubt they will be if not better!

Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you everyone for the kind words :)

The start of week 4.

The girls got transplanted today 11L plastic pots, for me the results last time was better from the girls in the 11L plastic pots to the 7/8L fabrics (another experiment in the future - I'll try 11L fabrics next time).

This week they was on 2mins x 3 times a day with one dripper per plant of water (for my own little records) I moved to 2 drippers each plant and 3min x 3 times a day. I also U
upped the nutes alittle but still at only at full recommended according to the feed chart. They all seam to be fine so far.

Temperature between steady between 70-80. RH hovering between 30-40% expecting a rise with the bigger pots.

As much research as iv done am still very cautious about topping :-/ I might just bottle it this grow :'( I did top my little experiment plant. Above the 2 first full leaves. I'll keep a eye on that and maybe this that will give me more confidence.

420-magazine-mobile220610293.jpg

19th day (2nd grow) Vs 20th day (1st grow)

420-magazine-mobile195660567.jpg

RM's 1st Grow - Coco, Unknown Seeds, 600w HPS

RMs 2nd Grow - Coco, 4 Strains, 600w HPS

So I cart help but think am making a mistake not topping the girls :-/ I read myself dizzy.

420-magazine-mobile869829413.jpg

This is the one I'll be focussing on. Am alittle concerned it might be too late?

420-magazine-mobile1131723641.jpg

I really don't know where's best? The blue line has 2 sets of full leaves under it. The red line had 3. So should it be the red pill or the blue pill?

Am not scrog'in just or anything. Any information or help will always be welcomed.

RM's 1st Grow - Coco, Unknown Seeds, 600w HPS

RMs 2nd Grow - Coco, 4 Strains, 600w HPS

If it was my option I'd go with the red, that way you're not losing has much growth you'll still have the two lower branches that would catch up to the two new tops .

Top away! Red line. Looks like the perfect time to me! The two lower branches will catch up to the new tops (as previous mentioned) giving you 4 nice branches as support and splitting the plant up evenly.

Hey total newbie question, how do I know it's time to flip the plants? Is it strictly a time line situation or do I wait for something?

Hey total newbie question, how do I know it's time to flip the plants? Is it strictly a time line situation or do I wait for something?

Well if you have auto flower plants they'll start flower regardless of light cycle at a certain time, other wise it's just dependent on how big of plants you want when you decide to switch to 12/12 light cycle and induce flower. (I'm also new but from my understanding plants get about double height from when they start flower)

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Me too, I only usually update once or twice a week. Yes I agree, it really does. I also like to look back through the journal so I can see how far my lovely ladies and myself have come together. I like looking over the pictures and seeing how quickly they grow from one week to the next, it's insane. It's nice to see all your efforts come together In one place too.

Back
Top Bottom