RMs 2nd Grow Coco 4 Strains 600W HPS

I love that run off water catcher you've made, that is genius, what a great idea! I need to figure out something like that for next time, I just have trays under the pots for now. Plants are looking great :)!

I think you are going to really appreciate how topping shapes the entire plant and strengthens the side branching.

Nice job.

/Obi

I think you are going to really appreciate how topping shapes the entire plant and strengthens the side branching.

+1. I think you will really see some fine results this time because you topped them. They will be shorter and wider but since you don't have a bunch of plants in there this time they can be. Light will be distributed better and you'll get some nice even buds!

Start of week 6

420-magazine-mobile580326913.jpg

Small up date: entering final week of veg. Nothing really to report. Girls smell really strong up to last time. Drinking 8mins x times a day.

RM's 1st Grow - Coco, Unknown Seeds, 600w HPS

RMs 2nd Grow - Coco, 4 Strains, 600w HPS

RM love what you have done to the tent! I am going to make a catch out of wood and pond liner for my next grow! That's a great idea for the fan to blow fresh air right on the bulb and I like the way it looks with the drip ring around it. Looks like some kinda space age grow tent. Did you redo your drip setup? Looking great in here

RM love what you have done to the tent! I am going to make a catch out of wood and pond liner for my next grow! That's a great idea for the fan to blow fresh air right on the bulb and I like the way it looks with the drip ring around it. Looks like some kinda space age grow tent. Did you redo your drip setup? Looking great in here

Hey BF sorry for the late reply. Iv tweaked afew things but it's pretty much the same. I hardly go in now. Check PH have a look at the girls nip a leaf of two and forget about them :) kinda fully automated now. Every grow going to improve tho next the focus will be on temperature control. Adding small oil heater with thermostat set to come on at about 70 knock off at 75? Thoughts?

Looks good! You had your drip manifold just straight before right? What made you make it into a circle? Does it work better? Just curious as I've always had it loop into itself. My next grow I was thinking of just a straight tube if it works evenly.

Ahhh yeah I found no difference in the water flow been disrupted evenly but it stays still better and easier to keep the small tubes tidy :) I'll go back to 4 straight for the first 4 weeks. Adding the brake in the line changed the times I needed to have the pump on but it I got used to it now. The brake worked wonders for stirring the nutes though with the double fish tank bubbler its still Mold free from 6 weeks ago.

I did add a weekly extra feed till about 20% run off just to make sure they do get run off at least once a week. Some times as the week goes by the run off becomes less often till I add a few mins to the timer :)

With your loop I wouldn't fix it if it's not broken :)

Hey guys my top feed is just a straight tube feeding each plant and its worked well with the rockwool. Im guessing it would work with coco as well. Im feeding twice a day for 2 mins each feed.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

I have though about something like that :) I'll check it out. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom