Royal-Queen-Seeds-Promo-1.png

Its #cannabisseeds promo time again at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store.

This time we have partnered with @RQSeeds and for 420 Magazine we have 5 Critical Feminised to be won!

To enter just like THIS POST and leave a comment. Let us know about your experiences (if any) with RQS and their strains in the comments section.

Get 15% off Royal Queen Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store using discount code RQS15 in the cart.

Promo will close on 29th Jan and the winner will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

Hi there!!!

I was just at RQ site yesterday admiring some Green Gelato seeds.....

Pick me pick me :kiss: :green_heart: :kiss:

thanks for being such great sponsors!
good luck everyone

hugs

This time we have partnered with @RQSeeds and for 420 Magazine we have 5 Critical Feminised to be won!

To enter just like THIS POST and leave a comment. Let us know about your experiences (if any) with RQS and their strains in the comments section.

Get 15% off Royal Queen Seeds at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store using discount code RQS15 in the cart.

Promo will close on 29th Jan and the winner will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.
I'm in on this one. Haven't run no RQS in awhile.

I just checked you guys out. Awesome selection and look foward to trying some of the strains out. Im always buying more to try them out. Thanks for a chance
20200114_072615.jpg
20200114_072533.jpg

Another great contest . Thank you !! I don't have any experience with RQS . So far just g13labs,barneys,paradise,dutch passion and sensi .. I would love the opportunity to run these out !

More Indica please @George from The Vault
No real world experience with RQS just yet, though I'm hopeful you wonderful folks at The Vault will help me change all that.
Thank you for the opportunity! :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom