I think i finally got things worked out and i have what i need to get going

heres the run down

What strain is it?
bagseed

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
germ soon to be veg

Indoor

Soil
right now its still in a cup i have basic potting soil without ferts that im going to add plantone organic fertilizer to and maybe vermeculite or sand for texture
final transplant will be three gallon square pot

Light
23 watt and 9 watt cfl until i get more sockets

i plan on getting a fan soon

still need to find a thermometer

How often are you watering? it will probably be about every three days

Type and strength of ferts used? plantone organic fertilizer ill get more info on it in a day or two

well i will take some pics of my setup thus far although it isnt quite in final setup

i expect it to sprout tomorrow
alright well i guess thats it for now
ill keep you guys posted:grinjoint::slide::Rasta:

Watering is completely dependant on the plant its-self + pot size + temps in the room e.t.c
Using the simple 'Finger an intch into the soil' trick, to see if its damp, if not, water.
As they get bigger i also use the; 'hold up the pot and water untill you see 1 or 2 drops come out the bottem.

Sounds like your at early stages so good luck! :peace:

yea i know that its best to not set days to water instead of just checking i was just giving a rough estimate

im hoping to maybe to do a ScrOG
just depends on how things go

im just waiting for the seedling to emerge i can see the seed poking through the soil so it shouldnt be much longer

ill have pictures by tomorrow just trying to hold off till i have something to show you guys

thanxs for the support
Sacred

alright finally got some pics for you guys
this is my grow cabinet from the outside

phpmHroazAM.jpg

I know there is a gap of light im currently fixing this by adding a piece of cardboard to the inside

next we have the inside

phpSolNi4AM.jpg

i know it doesnt look like much it doesnt need to be right this second it will be more organized soon

It just sprouted today finally i turned the lights on as soon as it was out of the ground

php4oancmAM.jpg

here are some pictures of the cardboard i put in other spots

phpBbMeirAM.jpg

phpZ8VNjOAM.jpg

well not to much more right now
just taking it easy and trying to keep things going smoothe

peace :peace:
SacredSpiral

My idea for the light leaks didnt work

anybody have any suggestions
ive heard of plastic stuff that white on one side and black on the other but i dont know where to get it

any help would be greatly appriciated

the black and white sheets are called Poly Film, ususally comes in a thickness of 6 mil, other areas call it Panda Film, (cause its black and white). The white side is supposedly 90% reflective. the entire sheet is water proof and light proof(as long as no holes) But it would be good to line the inside of your area with. And because its also waterproof(no holes) it would work great to keep the moisture in as well(as long as you almost seal it with the film. (Not 100% but helps.) You can look at a hardware shop, Menards, Lowes, HomeDepot, FleetFarm, and ask for Black and White 6 mil Poly Film, or you have to go to a hydroshop. The shop in my area doubles as a brewery, so all my beer and cannabis supplies I get from the Brewery/Hydroshop. I just wish I had started this Cannabis hobby a while ago. (So I'd have some goodies RIGHT NOW!)

Hope this helps some :goodjob::peace:
Musik \\\vVv///

alright thanxs guys for those tips im going to hang a piece of cloth up for now

hopefully ill be able to go to homedepot tomorrow or soon to see if i can find some panda film

heres a couple shots of the baby as of now

phpACEfILAM.jpg

phpBR27EjAM.jpg

phpTkZYehAM.jpg

things are going good
in case you're interested i have the lights on a 24/0 schedule
im probably going to do a one plant mini scrog just to dip my feet in those waters then next go ill do i bigger full size scrog

i have to cancel this due to inconvinent circumstances

sorry to anyone that was following
ill probably have another journal in the future so look for me until then ill just be lurking and learning

peace all

So sorry to hear about your circumstances.

We'll move this to completed journals, since you've decided to end the grow.

We look forward to your next effort.

Much peace and respect from 420 Magazine to you

Back
Top Bottom