Salchipapa27's - Soil - Blue Mystic Auto - Grow Journal - 2016

Fungus gnats will cause all sorts of damage. It is an emergency problem that must be fixed ASAP. they are breeding right now making more and more of them. it will take 1.5 weeks after you give them no place to breed to stop. The sticky paper just slows them down but does not fix it.

The symptoms are varied as it results in dead roots so you will see anything from under watering to nutrient deficiency and the plants may stop growing or die. Roots that die may rot causing toxic conditions in the soil. This is a serious thing that should be dealt with in hours not days.

All pots must be covered and all bags of open soil sealed.

Ok so heres the vermiculite
20160211_183503.jpg

And after putting it down. Feedback? :thumb:
20160211_185257-1.jpg

Looks good...

Hey I am in Gresham...you are on the east side aren't you? I just know that expensive Drip pan and those recycled pots. You got that at Grow World on division didn't you.

Not trying to hook up I just know that a local makes that stuff for them and they are just too distinct... I like that store. That is my second favorite. Don't ever go to the one on Burnside. Well go if you want to be talked into buying stuff you don't need or want.

Anyway... good job Keep it clean in there for a while. You may need to top off a little after watering if you water fast.

:thumb:

Looks good...

Hey I am in Gresham...you are on the east side aren't you? I just know that expensive Drip pan and those recycled pots. You got that at Grow World on division didn't you.

Not trying to hook up I just know that a local makes that stuff for them and they are just too distinct... I like that store. That is my second favorite. Don't ever go to the one on Burnside. Well go if you want to be talked into buying stuff you don't need or want.

Anyway... good job Keep it clean in there for a while. You may need to top off a little after watering if you water fast.

:thumb:
Thanks and i was thinking i would re top after watering tomorrow. Im having this problem with heat though. The temps are up in the 85 even 87 sometimes but the fan is high. And blowing air right around the girls. I dont know if those temps could be too hot. And also im not from oregon! But that would be cool if the pots i have here were coming from where youre talking about . .

Salchipapa27s First Grow Journal

Ha well it is good stuff but I don't even see them at all the grow stores here. The recycled pots I think are from a bigger local company but that drip pan is supposedly (the ones I get) are from this old fart making them in his garage. Cost an arm and a leg but they are super awesome and last forever and it is this old guy pressing plastic all day by hand so kinda worth it.

Well good luck!

Good morning everyone! I wanted some advice on the LST because I honestly have no idea what im doing and i dont know if this could be considered low stress with the way I did it.
20160212_114111-1.jpg
20160212_114117-1.jpg
20160212_114126-1.jpg

Also Id like to show more in depth pictures of the girls who in flowering the Auto Blue Mystics by Nirvana
Im a little worried at some spots and yellowing of the leaves but it doesn't look like a big deal but again, im not sure
20160212_114134-1.jpg
20160212_114147-1.jpg
20160212_114156-1.jpg

How long do you guys think till I start seeing sugary buds :circle-of-love: ?
No nutes for any of them still just the regular seed freebie one getting fox farm bloom but only a llitttttle bit. :Namaste:

All feedback is welcome and help on the LST! Thank you:thumb:

That LST look great. that is not too harsh I have done way more.

There does appear to be a bit of Nitrogen over dosing starting as well as some slight general nute burn. Definitely would back off whatever you are doing. Those plants are already into bloom now so consider using a bloom nute like MOAB and much less base nutes. In all cases tread lightly. This is part of the issue with Autos (especially indoors) is they need a very different nute program and bloom for most people way too early (likely from stress like the nute issue). I would back way off (at least in half of what you have been doing for at least 2 weeks before slowly ramoing back). I would also change the profile of the nutes to be higher in Phos and much lower in nitrogen.

:goodluck:

That LST look great. that is not too harsh I have done way more.

There does appear to be a bit of Nitrogen over dosing starting as well as some slight general nute burn. Definitely would back off whatever you are doing. Those plants are already into bloom now so consider using a bloom nute like MOAB and much less base nutes. In all cases tread lightly. This is part of the issue with Autos (especially indoors) is they need a very different nute program and bloom for most people way too early (likely from stress like the nute issue). I would back way off (at least in half of what you have been doing for at least 2 weeks before slowly ramoing back). I would also change the profile of the nutes to be higher in Phos and much lower in nitrogen.

:goodluck:
Thank you very much for the feedback! I was worried the LST isnt fufilling its purpose but now i know. As far as the Nitrogen. I agree thats what I thought it was but again none of the plants except for the one thats getting the LST is getting nutes. I just hope it doesnt get worse. Also. I havent seen any gnats after the vermiculite. I saw one but only one compared to the three i saw flying around after shaking the plants is way better . .

Salchipapa27s First Grow Journal

20160215_134030-1.jpg
20160215_134040-1.jpg
20160215_134049-1.jpg
20160215_134125-1.jpg

The girls :circle-of-love: The humidity is low though I will have to put a water bottle towel

I am worried about the yellow leaves though even though must info ive found that its normal
20160215_134057-1.jpg
20160215_134101-1.jpg

And heres the baby girl :)
20160215_134130-1.jpg
:love::cheer:
How long do you think I have till harvest?
20160215_134115-1.jpg

Heres a crappy picture of the LST :thumb:

Feeback is always welcomed!

I am worried about the yellow leaves though even though must info ive found that its normal

This is normal I usually cut them off when they are fully yellow doesn't hurt the girls as they are taking all the left over energy from the leaf that it no longer needs :thumb:

Do you think its okay to cut them then? I want to but they are autos do you think that matters? Thank you for the feedback as well
This is normal I usually cut them off when they are fully yellow doesn't hurt the girls as they are taking all the left over energy from the leaf that it no longer needs :thumb:

it is fine to wait until they come of easily by hand. until then the plant is still stealing from them. Unless it is a top leaf blocking light it doesn't help to remove bottom leaves really that are doing that.

You are showing a lot of nitrogen overdosing which will stress the plant and possibly cause it to flower early. You may want to consider a flush to clean out some of that.

What nutrient program are you running? How strong of concentration are you doing?

Thats the thing i havent given my autos (the ones flowering) any nutes ever! So idk why the nitrogen is getting high. The tent has that plasticy smell and it gets hot in there but thats the only thing i can think of since im a noob. The humidity has been low lately like in the 20s but today mostly at 43. The temps go a little high like 83-90 the lights seem to not do anything since the top of the plants are pretty close to the light but not showing any heat stress i have no idea what to make of it

Sent from my SM-G928T using 420

Thats the thing i havent given my autos (the ones flowering) any nutes ever! So idk why the nitrogen is getting high. The tent has that plasticy smell and it gets hot in there but thats the only thing i can think of since im a noob. The humidity has been low lately like in the 20s but today mostly at 43. The temps go a little high like 83-90 the lights seem to not do anything since the top of the plants are pretty close to the light but not showing any heat stress i have no idea what to make of it

You might have transplanted into soil that was to "hot" as they say and looks like the one is either over or under watered I can't say as I usually lift my pot to see if she needs water maybe give her a dry out for a day or two and then give her some plain old bottled water

You might have transplanted into soil that was to "hot" as they say and looks like the one is either over or under watered I can't say as I usually lift my pot to see if she needs water maybe give her a dry out for a day or two and then give her some plain old bottled water
Well i did transplant them but into the same soil ive been using which is fox farm ocean forest. I will definitely water them tomorrow morning! How do you check if they need to be watered by lifting the pot?

Well i did transplant them but into the same soil ive been using which is fox farm ocean forest. I will definitely water them tomorrow morning! How do you check if they need to be watered by lifting the pot?

After watering lift the pot then through the next day or two it takes for the plant to drink up should make the pot lighter if it still feels a bit heavy no need to water right away as top might be dry but bottom won't be and can usually cause over watering. I have had plants die off and cause a little bit of yellowing in tips and damping off as they say

Oh man ill try lifting them up then. Ive been doing the finger one inch deep moist or not for watering but sometimes they show signs of over watering after ive added more. Thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom